Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there going to be one?

Posted

you can come over for a BBQ if you like...

 

:|

Anastasia13
Posted

There is one?

Posted

I think so..in TX

Anastasia13
Posted

I will definitely not be there.

LinaSt.Cecilia2772
Posted

Don't hate on Texas.

Posted

I know Texas was discussed.........then it became known DS lives in Texas.

Posted

well Texas is a big state...

Posted

I'll go under one condition: It is not in Texas. The thought of you people coming anywhere near me creeps me to death.

Posted

you really mean, me....i know...

Posted
Would we have to wear boots and a cowboy hat to fit in?
ToJesusMyHeart
Posted

 

Would we have to wear boots and a cowboy hat to fit in?

 

Yes, and arrive on a horse with a dead rattler in your pocket. 

Posted

you really mean, me....i know...

 

Last year's meet-up was in Pittsburgh and he bailed.  Just sayin'

Posted

Yes, and arrive on a horse with a dead rattler in your pocket. 

 

SHOPPING SPREE

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

I'll go under one condition: It is not in Texas. The thought of you people coming anywhere near me creeps me to death.

 

So basically what you're saying is that you want to creep on us instead? Because you know if you go, whether it's in Texas or not, you will be near us. :P

dominicansoul
Posted

stay outta my state....

Posted

Last year's meet-up was in Pittsburgh and he bailed.  Just sayin'

that was because of me too..

 

I don't think he likes me...but then, he's in good company....

Posted

We should do it in Minnesota. :)

Posted

that was because of me too..

 

I don't think he likes me...but then, he's in good company....

 

He is a conformist.

 

We should do it in Minnesota. :)

 

Let us know that week it doesn't snow.

ToJesusMyHeart
Posted

Too damn cold in Minnesota. And people have concrete floors with frozen toes there. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...