arfink Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 Yeah, I totally think Minneapolis is the best of all the options given so far. :) Airfare will be better than most other large cities, we have a great Catholic culture here, lots of stuff to see and do. And a surprising number of Phatmassers live in Minnesota.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 I'm only making one road trip this summer. I won't be gracing any of you with my presence. Sorry.
Winchester Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 Minneapolis would rock. I would be willing to ask my parents if we could have people crash, but I haven't done so yet. So no promises. If (and that's only if right now) they say yes, I can say for certain the following conditions will be in place: -We don't have alcohol in our house because there are little kids. If you want to drink you will have to do it elsewhere. -You will need to bring a sleeping bag. Well feed the wee ones some Big Macs, then. I couldn't live under such conditions.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 Well feed the wee ones some Big Macs, then. I couldn't live under such conditions. Me neither.
MIKolbe Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 I find the little ones are much more enjoyable with copious amounts of alcohol..but then I am too.
Lil Red Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 I find the little ones are much more enjoyable with copious amounts of alcohol..but then I am too. Especially when they are sick and extremely whiny. :|
MIKolbe Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 six shots of Jose Cuervo will fix them me right up!
Lil Red Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 six shots of Jose Cuervo will fix them me right up! One way or the other ;)
MIKolbe Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 when some tea party teacups were 'lost', Addi climbed and found KISS shotglasses I have from work and used those. Nothing like a tea shooters with Elmo, Boom Boom, and Minnie Mouse. :|
BigJon16 Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 NYC! That's where I'll be.. I am newly 18 and need unsupervised adults to hang out with..
BigJon16 Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 i say we move the age up to 21. I am newly 18 21 and need unsupervised adults drunks to hang out with..
arfink Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 NYC! That's where I'll be.. I am newly 18 and need unsupervised adults to hang out with.. You're going to seminary. Why bother.
Anastasia13 Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 six shots of Jose Cuervo will fix them me right up! Finally, a sensible tequila drinker.
BigJon16 Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 You're going to seminary. Why bother. hmmm. Not guaranteed. Haven't been accepted yet..
dUSt Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 Minneapolis or NYC. I'd do either. For real for real.
cmaD2006 Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 I'd do NYC depending on the date. If it is in July -- nope. June ... maybe (big maybe). August -- more probable. September ... highly possible. In other words ... I'm a definite maybe (lol). :)
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 i say we move the age up to 21. I thought that was the age limit anyway... :|
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now