An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Meet Up 2013

Papist

PhuturePriest

Do it in Wichita, Kansas, so I can come and show you all how awesome I am in person. Hint: It's at least ten times more awesome than I am on here.

PhuturePriest

Missouri Compromise of 2013.

Come on people....it's the dang middle.

False. Kansas is the middle of the country.

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

In Texas, everything is bigger, even the pieces of pollen.

Come to California!

See I love California too, but Texas is my home. I must be biased and say that the Austin and Central Texas area is the best. I'm going to miss it when I go off to college.

PhuturePriest

We got the Cardinals.....what you got?>

We have wheat, Capuchin Franciscans, little to no humidity (Compared to the humid hellhole that is Missouri), solid Catholic Governor Sam Brownback (Who just made abortion illegal in Kansas), and public roads that weren't made specifically to kill people off in the name of population control. I mean, seriously, have you tried to drive in Saint Joseph, Missouri?

We have wheat, Capuchin Franciscans, little to no humidity (Compared to the humid hellhole that is Missouri), solid Catholic Governor Sam Brownback (Who just made abortion illegal in Kansas), and public roads that weren't made specifically to kill people off in the name of population control. I mean, seriously, have you tried to drive in Saint Joseph, Missouri?

You are really incredibly hilarious for a child. I say that with the utmost admiration. I wish I had had as much personality as you at your age. :-)

Anastasia13

If everyone wants to meet up in southern Indiana in mid July...... First round of drinks on me. :|
Or Rome, early to mid August. Same deal. :hehe2:

So 9th round is on us?

Edited by Light and Truth

Nihil Obstat

So 9th round is on us?

The law of diminishing marginal utility suggests that this is a good deal for you. :like3:

ToJesusMyHeart

Really? When? 

Like, totally 100% illegal? As in, there are no more abortion clinics? No more Planned Parenthoods?

The law of diminishing marginal utility suggests that this is a good deal for you. :like3:

Clearly you have never drunk with ardillacid and Aloysius.

Only if L_D shows.

We could just have it in Ohio at LD's house and tell him...when we all show up and he's too nice to kick us out.

PhuturePriest

Really? When? 

Like, totally 100% illegal? As in, there are no more abortion clinics? No more Planned Parenthoods?

Technically, it's not illegal yet. But he made a law declaring life begins at conception, meaning every unborn child is now protected under the Declaration of Independence, as well as some amendment I can't remember. It will be followed-up by a few laws stating more specifically that abortion is illegal. As for Planned Parenthood and abortion clinics, I'm pretty sure there hasn't been one in Kansas for years anyway (At least not since Dr. Tiller was killed), but this law says no tax money whatsoever goes to organizations like Planned Parenthood. A cool thing about what he signed was he wrote "Jesus + Mary" on the bill. Here's a link explaining it further:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/kansas-gov-signs-anti-abortion-bill-article-1.1322804