An Old School Catholic Message Board

My First Act As Church Militant

the171

I nominate Basilisa Marie to be Church Militant. Not only is she competent of Church teaching, but she is able to adequately defend it. She is a prime candidate for the tag.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

I concur. 2nd Basilisa Marie.

Wait was she the one who was nominated last year and said she DIDN'T want it?

Basilisa Marie

D'aaawwww, you guys.   :love:

I concur. 2nd Basilisa Marie.

Wait was she the one who was nominated last year and said she DIDN'T want it?

Hahaha I'd never be that humble. That was someone else.  

I nominate Basilisa Marie to be Church Militant. Not only is she competent of Church teaching, but she is able to adequately defend it. She is a prime candidate for the tag.

Was she also about to purchase a Church Militant t-shirt before she realized she did not have the tag?

Basilisa Marie

Haha, no, I was looking at the 9:8 one, but I have to wait for my next paycheck. :)

Edited by Basilisa Marie

Was she also about to purchase a Church Militant t-shirt before she realized she did not have the tag?

I was.....

GeorgiiMichael

As someone who knows her IRL, I can confirm that she is faithful to Church teachings. She also holds her bachelors degree in Theology, and is currently working on her master's degree in theology. (So she'd also be a prime candidate for Church Scholar, j/s)

I was.....

You know, right before you posted this I was thinking, "That EmilyAnn character needs to be Church Militant." What timing!

You know, right before you posted this I was thinking, "That EmilyAnn character needs to be Church Militant." What timing!

What a coincidence! 

I was just about to buy a Church Militant T'Shirt when I realized that I'm not a Church Militant lol!!!

PhuturePriest

Dust is feeling incredibly generous recently. It's either he's changed for the better, or he's been drinking a lot and is a happy drunk. Either way, I welcome this generosity, and tip my hat to our benevolent leader.

mysisterisalittlesister

*sniff* Now all my St. Hasa Perm friends are *sniff* growing up and becoming Church Militant and *sniff* it's so sad...:sad: