An Old School Catholic Message Board

My First Act As Church Militant

the171

Basilisa Marie

Also, GeorgiiMichael would be an excellent candidate.

So would fink

Seconded on both counts.  :)  

DiscerningCatholic

I don't have Church Militant yet. :| Maybe I should go on the Debate Table more.

Edited by DiscerningCatholic

DiscerningCatholic

I don't have Church Militant yet. :| Maybe I should go on the Debate Table more.

tisasillyplacebabyblue_fullpic.png

:| 

GeorgiiMichael

Do I have to go to the Debate Table to be Church Militant? Debates tend to make me angry and I get very mean when I get angry. I avoid the Debate Table so I don't get mean because I'm avoiding the near occasion of sin and all that.

Basilisa Marie

Do I have to go to the Debate Table to be Church Militant? Debates tend to make me angry and I get very mean when I get angry. I avoid the Debate Table so I don't get mean because I'm avoiding the near occasion of sin and all that.

You could just wait two years, get nominated twice, make friends with recent Church Militants, and then finally have the nomination stick the third time. :) 

Though I think the Debate Table is the short cut. 

Nihil Obstat

You could just wait two years, get nominated twice, make friends with recent Church Militants, and then finally have the nomination stick the third time. :)

Though I think the Debate Table is the short cut. 

I nominated you... what, a month ago? Two? Also Miles and a few others. Nobody listened to my nominations then. :( 

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

I nominated you... what, a month ago? Two? Also Miles and a few others. Nobody listened to my nominations then.

Some of them got it...Miles has had it for several months now. Apparently dUSt just got back logged cause I just got mine :) 

PhuturePriest

Some of them got it...Miles has had it for several months now. Apparently dUSt just got back logged cause I just got mine :)

I've only had it for a week or two, actually.