An Old School Catholic Message Board

Favorite Gun

jeffboom

Nihil Obstat

Are your 92fs and PX4 mags cross compatible?

I do not have any. :(

Can't afford shooting as a hobby at the moment. :P Instead I watch more videos than I care to admit of gun reviews, shooting demos, etc..

Maximilianus

199852_lg.jpg

I would really like the one with the compass on the stock and the thingy that tells time but apparently they don't make those anymore

PhuturePriest

I like Glocks and rifles myself. I'm not particularly picky on rifles. I like Winchester's, the SKS, and some other gun I can't remember the name of. It was my brother-in-law's father's rifle when he was in the Navy.

I like Glocks and rifles myself. I'm not particularly picky on rifles. I like Winchester's, the SKS, and some other gun I can't remember the name of. It was my brother-in-law's father's rifle when he was in the Navy.

I like the Glock style pistols, but I prefer a manual safety. In terms of AR-15 style rifles Daniel Defense and LWRC International are the best. 

I do not have any. :(

Can't afford shooting as a hobby at the moment. :P Instead I watch more videos than I care to admit of gun reviews, shooting demos, etc..

If they are both 9mm, it should be easy to find cross compatible mags. That should save you a little money. 

PhuturePriest

I like the Glock style pistols, but I prefer a manual safety. In terms of AR-15 style rifles Daniel Defense and LWRC International are the best. 

AR-15's jam too much for my taste.

AR-15's jam too much for my taste.

It all depends on how clean you keep it and the quality of the ammo. If you get decent ammo you will have an extremely low jam rate.

If you're really worried about it I would get a CAI AK-47 Import. They're a little more expensive than they should be in today's political climate. 

Maximilianus

When  I was a kid I had Megatron, he transformed into a Walther P38... I used him more as a gun than a robot. I broke the barrel and pretended it was short barreled version, it were fun.
mega_zpsa463a61e.png

I had Han Solo's blaster which was a steampunked Mauser C96. The scope was bogus, it made cool sounds though. I lost it somewhere in Kentucky I think. 

han_zpsfa3b51b9.png

When  I was a kid I had Megatron, he transformed into a Walther P38... I used him more as a gun than a robot. I broke the barrel and pretended it was short barreled version, it were fun.
mega_zpsa463a61e.png

I had Han Solo's blaster which was a steampunked Mauser C96. The scope was bogus, it made cool sounds though. I lost it somewhere in Kentucky I think. 

han_zpsfa3b51b9.png

Those are very realistic considering they are children's' toys.