Dr. Bombay Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 I suppose they type on a keyboard with horsey hooves using magic too? At some point, credulity is strained to the breaking point, I'll have you know. Oh, and it's still Illuminati, in case anyone is wondering....
Nihil Obstat Posted June 23, 2013 Author Posted June 23, 2013 I suppose they type on a keyboard with horsey hooves using magic too? At some point, credulity is strained to the breaking point, I'll have you know. Oh, and it's still Illuminati, in case anyone is wondering.... Please. There are no computers in Equestria. They can send letters instantly with magic.
Dr. Bombay Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 Please. There are no computers in Equestria. They can send letters instantly with magic. Ummm.....would you care to rethink that? Clearly, they use computers. Clearly, this is an impossibility with clunky horsey hooves. Clearly, the creators of this Illuminati propaganda piece believe their viewers to be mouth-breathing cretins. QED
Nihil Obstat Posted June 23, 2013 Author Posted June 23, 2013 Ummm.....would you care to rethink that? Clearly, they use computers. Clearly, this is an impossibility with clunky horsey hooves. Clearly, the creators of this Illuminati propaganda piece believe their viewers to be mouth-breathing cretins. QED Fan art is not canon.
Dr. Bombay Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 Fan art is not canon. Illuminati cartoons are not Scripture.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 23, 2013 Author Posted June 23, 2013 Illuminati cartoons are not Scripture. Your face is an Elder of Zion.
Dr. Bombay Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 Your face is an Elder of Zion. The crow flies at midnight to Bohemian Grove if you know what I mean, and we both know you do. QED
Nihil Obstat Posted June 23, 2013 Author Posted June 23, 2013 The crow flies at midnight to Bohemian Grove if you know what I mean, and we both know you do. QED That post had a wonderful cadence to it. Especially the second half.
Dr. Bombay Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 That post had a wonderful cadence to it. Especially the second half. It's a gift. :alien:
Dr. Bombay Posted June 24, 2013 Posted June 24, 2013 Dude, you need to do some research as to how moving images can hypnotize people. Hypnotism is the only sensible explanation for your obsession with this NWO nonsense. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwXai-sgM-s
Nihil Obstat Posted June 24, 2013 Author Posted June 24, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7PGKcikaGY
To Jesus Through Mary Posted June 24, 2013 Posted June 24, 2013 So today I watched like 5 episodes of MLP with my nieces because we had were homebound today for various reasons. (We normally do not allow that much TV in one sitting) I will say out of all the shows I have watched with them, it is the least annoying.
Dr. Bombay Posted June 24, 2013 Posted June 24, 2013 Of course. If the Bildeberger/CFR crowd put out annoying stuff, that would defeat the purpose. They draw you in with colorful animation and sickly sweet morality tales. But, like the Venus Fly Trap, once they have lured you in....SNAP!!!!....the trap is sprung from which there is no escape. Trust me. I haven't watched teevee in ages. I'm free from their insidious mind control. It's like I've awakened from a long slumber. I am the Watchman on the Walls.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 24, 2013 Author Posted June 24, 2013 So today I watched like 5 episodes of MLP with my nieces because we had were homebound today for various reasons. (We normally do not allow that much TV in one sitting) I will say out of all the shows I have watched with them, it is the least annoying. So the million dollar question... which pony is best pony, and which princess is best princess? Of course. If the Bildeberger/CFR crowd put out annoying stuff, that would defeat the purpose. They draw you in with colorful animation and sickly sweet morality tales. But, like the Venus Fly Trap, once they have lured you in....SNAP!!!!....the trap is sprung from which there is no escape. Trust me. I haven't watched teevee in ages. I'm free from their insidious mind control. It's like I've awakened from a long slumber. I am the Watchman on the Walls. You must be one of them Jansenist trads. :|
Dr. Bombay Posted June 24, 2013 Posted June 24, 2013 So the million dollar question... which pony is best pony, and which princess is best princess? You must be one of them Jansenist trads. :| I am the Watchman on the Wall, sir!!! While you amuse yourself with pre-pubescent girl cartoons, I am ever vigilant, protecting you from Satan and the other riff-raff who seek to devour you like a roaring lion. Lion vs. homosexual pony....who you think is gonna win that one, champ? That's right. You can thank me later.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 24, 2013 Author Posted June 24, 2013 I am the Watchman on the Wall, sir!!! While you amuse yourself with pre-pubescent girl cartoons, I am ever vigilant, protecting you from Satan and the other riff-raff who seek to devour you like a roaring lion. Lion vs. homosexual pony....who you think is gonna win that one, champ? That's right. You can thank me later. Gotcha covered, Bambi. ;) http://youtu.be/o1rp3HJH2-A
Dr. Bombay Posted June 24, 2013 Posted June 24, 2013 Gotcha covered, Bambi. ;) It's a metaphor. A metaphor. These wicked Illuminati are even more clever than I feared.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 24, 2013 Author Posted June 24, 2013 They have also overcome sea monsters, cockatrice, timber wolves, draconequus.... draconequui?, dragons, and other various and sundry villains. :proud:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now