ChristinaTherese Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 And nobody has revived this since season 4 started airing. Tsk tsk.
AnneLine Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 And where did Dr Bombay go? Rode off into the sunset on one of our avatars or something?
ChristinaTherese Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 I dunno. I'm just happy he's done on this thread for now.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 3, 2013 Author Posted December 3, 2013 According to his account, he has not even been lurking. :( Season four is off to a great start, although I am a couple days late watching episode three. :proud:
Not The Philosopher Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 According to his account, he has not even been lurking. :( Season four is off to a great start, although I am a couple days late watching episode three. :proud: Seeing as how you also reside in Canadaland, I'm curious as to the manner in which you watch these episodes.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 3, 2013 Author Posted December 3, 2013 Seeing as how you also reside in Canadaland, I'm curious as to the manner in which you watch these episodes. Online.
ChristinaTherese Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 I've been getting them on iTunes. (I live in the US, but I don't have a TV.)
Not The Philosopher Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Online. Well, obviously. I've mainly just been trying to figure out if there's any way of watching them aside from youtube. I'd generally like to support them, but they're making it difficult to watch it in any legit fashion outside of the US.
Not The Philosopher Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 While we're at it, it may be liturgically incorrect, but nevertheless:
Nihil Obstat Posted December 3, 2013 Author Posted December 3, 2013 Well, obviously. I've mainly just been trying to figure out if there's any way of watching them aside from youtube. I'd generally like to support them, but they're making it difficult to watch it in any legit fashion outside of the US. Youtube is pretty good. I watched the current one earlier today on Dailymotion, and the stream was ok. A little laggy. I watch a lot of anime as well, so I'm used to finding good quality streams.
ChristinaTherese Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Well, obviously. I've mainly just been trying to figure out if there's any way of watching them aside from youtube. I'd generally like to support them, but they're making it difficult to watch it in any legit fashion outside of the US. If you're meaning that you're trying to be legal, you can buy it on iTunes for about $25 for 13 episodes. I guess that's what I'm doing, unless I decide I don't have that kind of money. And it's better quality video than I've gotten on Youtube (which, while plentiful, I'm trying to not use because they really do deserve support). But they do take a few days to put it up. The last two times it's been up on Monday. (I watched the last three seasons over the summer via youtube.
Not The Philosopher Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Canadian iTunes store seems to only have the completed seasons, though.
MissyP89 Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Maybe over Christmas break I'll start season 3! Hahahahaha.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 3, 2013 Author Posted December 3, 2013 As far as I am aware, there are no legal issues with simply viewing a media stream on a website. Downloading may open up legal liability, and the site hosting the stream may be liable, but not the person who simply views it. That said, in my opinion even if the downloading and hosting are considered illegal, I do not believe them to be immoral. But that is a can of worms. I just wanted to mention it.
BG45 Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 Season 4 has started?!?!?! I think I know what I'm watching next week during Finals when I have to be in the room during the assigned time, but the students will be taking the test online...
Nihil Obstat Posted December 4, 2013 Author Posted December 4, 2013 It started on the same day as the Doctor Who special. :)
AnneLine Posted December 5, 2013 Posted December 5, 2013 Oh dear.... look what just galloped into town..... and liturgically correct, too!
Not The Philosopher Posted January 5, 2014 Posted January 5, 2014 Coco Pommel is the best season 4 pony so far. That is all.
BG45 Posted January 5, 2014 Posted January 5, 2014 I barely stopped myself from buying MLP Monopoly yesterday...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now