MissyP89 Posted January 9, 2014 Posted January 9, 2014 We got it for Christmas from my future brother-in-law. :| The only thing that doesn't make sense is the policeman for Jail is still human ... and so is the guy in jail.
Not The Philosopher Posted January 9, 2014 Posted January 9, 2014 My father got me an MLP pillowcase for Christmas. I didn't really see that one coming.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 9, 2014 Author Posted January 9, 2014 I was given a Dr. Whooves vinyl figure. :)
SilentJoy Posted January 9, 2014 Posted January 9, 2014 And still not a ginger. http://youtu.be/kdhmFFKEuog
BG45 Posted January 9, 2014 Posted January 9, 2014 We got it for Christmas from my future brother-in-law. :| The only thing that doesn't make sense is the policeman for Jail is still human ... and so is the guy in jail. Omg awesome...except for the human things. :| It makes no sense.
ChristinaTherese Posted January 21, 2014 Posted January 21, 2014 Well, obviously. I've mainly just been trying to figure out if there's any way of watching them aside from youtube. I'd generally like to support them, but they're making it difficult to watch it in any legit fashion outside of the US. I just discovered that in the US I can find them here: http://www.hubnetwork.com/shows/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/videos?field_category_tid=574 I don't know if that works in Canada, though, since I can't just cross the border to check.
MIKolbe Posted January 21, 2014 Posted January 21, 2014 Addison got a MLP boom box for Christmas. She's 5
SilentJoy Posted February 16, 2014 Posted February 16, 2014 You don't have to watch all 10 hours. The full skit takes 1 minute 16 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm368W0OsHo
Not The Philosopher Posted March 17, 2014 Posted March 17, 2014 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D9nocjmBwgI
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted March 19, 2014 Posted March 19, 2014 i shaved my head and lost my pony plaits. :( It has almost growin back but perhaps not even almost, just half way there. A demon is sneaking in and cutting my hair at night spiritually and not allowing it to grow, or i'm getting older and everything is slowing down. :)
Not The Philosopher Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 I thought the season finale was the most solid they've done yet. And having things get all DBZ for the climax was pretty ridiculous and awesome.
Not The Philosopher Posted September 30, 2014 Posted September 30, 2014 Saw Rainbow Rocks with a couple of friends this evening. It was a substantial improvement on the first EQG movie. Definitely recommended.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now