Gabriela Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 (edited) Just curious! Edited May 2, 2013 by curiousing
Chestertonian Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 Middle class, Native American from Washington state in the hizouse!
Basilisa Marie Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 Middle class, Native American from Washington state in the hizouse! DUDE! I'm from the Vancouver area!
Anastasia13 Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 Under household income, I reside with my parents and benefit from them, but I am tax-wise independent. How should I answer?
Basilisa Marie Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 you forgot the "West" as a region :| Silly people from East of the Mississippi always do.
Anastasia13 Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 Silly people from East of the Mississippi always do. The rest of us just wish we could forget the West.
Chestertonian Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 DUDE! I'm from the Vancouver area! Cool! I was just over there last week (Battle Ground area). I live in the Tri-Cities.
Lil Red Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 The rest of us just wish we could forget the West. it's okay, we don't want you in the West anyway :)
Lil Red Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 Silly people from East of the Mississippi always do. :hehe: at any rate, my answers: butt out of my finances Mixed, and European American (mostly German, Irish, Scottish, English, with a dash of French mixed in) other (I'm in the West)
PhuturePriest Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 I'm from Kansas, and I'm from so many places in Europe I pretty much had to check them all. But I'm mostly German and Irish, so that means when I'm no longer a fetus I'll be fun to drink with. :irish:
Anastasia13 Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 (edited) it's okay, we don't want you in the West anyway :) So I'll keep my shish kabob thank you, but if you ever want good baklava though, or borma... Edited May 2, 2013 by Light and Truth
Vincent Vega Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 I don't identify as "european-american". I'm just white.
Lil Red Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 So I'll keep my shish kabob thank you, but if you ever want good baklava though, or borma... Yeah, there's no way anyone in the West has access to that stuff. :rolleyes:
Anastasia13 Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 Yeah, there's no way anyone in the West has access to that stuff. :rolleyes: Whatever. I can still cook it from scratch better than you can.
missionseeker Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 The rest of us just wish we could forget the West. WHY? Have you ever been there? New Mexico - Amazing. California's not bad if you forget about the silliness there. The landscape is spectacular. Nebraska? Contrary to popular belief it's not flat. AND I have never seen a region more in tune with the arts. Everywhere you go - tiiiiiny little towns (like 200 people) with art museums and galleries and histories and they actually have really neat things to do. The only place in the east where you'll find that is on the beaches. Even metropolitan museums don't love their arts like the people in the west. Don't even get me started on Colorado or Arizona. Seriously, dude. GRAND CANYON. I've never been to Montanta but I hear it's even more amazing. Wyoming's kind of a drag, but to write off the whole west? You're insane. So I'll keep my shish kabob thank you, but if you ever want good baklava though, or borma... You've obviously never had food in the west...
Lil Red Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 Whatever. I can still cook it from scratch better than you can. :blink: I guess you told me then. :blink: what the frack, dude?
Ice_nine Posted May 2, 2013 Posted May 2, 2013 I don't identify as "european-american". I'm just white. I was looking for the "white" option too, so I just took the opportunity to be offended when I couldn't find it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now