Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Demographic Survey (Just Curious)  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Anastasia13
Posted

WHY? Have you ever been there? New Mexico - Amazing. California's not bad if you forget about the silliness there. The landscape is spectacular. Nebraska? Contrary to popular belief it's not flat. AND I have never seen a region more in tune with the arts. Everywhere you go - tiiiiiny little towns (like 200 people) with art museums and galleries and histories and they actually have really neat things to do. The only place in the east where you'll find that is on the beaches. Even metropolitan museums don't love their arts like the people in the west. Don't even get me started on Colorado or Arizona. Seriously, dude. GRAND CANYON. I've never been to Montanta but I hear it's even more amazing. Wyoming's kind of a drag, but to write off the whole west? You're insane. 

 

You've obviously never had food in the west... 

 

Umm, that's West coast, not just the west. Don't even get me started on that! Bunch of crazy liberals with their vegan diets...

Anastasia13
Posted

I was looking for the "white" option too, so I just took the opportunity to be offended when I couldn't find it.

 

I'd worry more about the South Asians.

Anastasia13
Posted

:blink: I guess you told me then. :blink: what the frack, dude?

 

I'm just saying, if the West ever changes it's mind, I'm happy to bring homemade borma.
 

missionseeker
Posted

Umm, that's West coast, not just the west. Don't even get me started on that! Bunch of crazy liberals with their vegan diets...

I saw more anti Obama signs and pro ron Paul signs in California and Colorado. Interesting considering how they voted. But they were all over denver and california freeways. I liked being able to eat in a ton more places than normally. And gluten free things are ironically less expensive there.
Nihil Obstat
Posted

I never answer questions about household finances unless the answers are anonymous. :P

TheLordsSouljah
Posted

GAH!! You forgot Australia!!! I may be 3/4 European, but that doesn't change anything! We have our own ethnicity too! pah, and there was like 4 for Americans! Bias people!! Terrible!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:P

CatholicsAreKewl
Posted

GAH!! You forgot Australia!!! I may be 3/4 European, but that doesn't change anything! We have our own ethnicity too! pah, and there was like 4 for Americans! Bias people!! Terrible!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:P

Bloody oath! That was slack, m8,

Posted

I wasn't aware being European was an ethnicity :|

Posted

Where do I select razzle dazzle?

PhuturePriest
Posted

WHY? Have you ever been there? New Mexico - Amazing. California's not bad if you forget about the silliness there. The landscape is spectacular. Nebraska? Contrary to popular belief it's not flat. AND I have never seen a region more in tune with the arts. Everywhere you go - tiiiiiny little towns (like 200 people) with art museums and galleries and histories and they actually have really neat things to do. The only place in the east where you'll find that is on the beaches. Even metropolitan museums don't love their arts like the people in the west. Don't even get me started on Colorado or Arizona. Seriously, dude. GRAND CANYON. I've never been to Montanta but I hear it's even more amazing. Wyoming's kind of a drag, but to write off the whole west? You're insane. 

 

You've obviously never had food in the west... 

 

Kansas isn't flat, either. There are of course parts that are flat like where I live, but I know many places where the hills are abundant, and you can't really see very far around you. The Red Hills are coming to my mind in particular.

PhuturePriest
Posted

I saw more anti Obama signs and pro ron Paul signs in California and Colorado. Interesting considering how they voted. But they were all over denver and california freeways. I liked being able to eat in a ton more places than normally. And gluten free things are ironically less expensive there.

 

I noticed when I drove in the Wichita and Kansas City areas, Ron Paul signs were very prominent. He of course didn't do well so that makes me wonder if it was all just a few people putting them up, but it's still interesting.

Anastasia13
Posted

Y'all are so white!

missionseeker
Posted

I'm not white.

Posted

Under household income, I reside with my parents and benefit from them, but I am tax-wise independent. How should I answer?

 

Sorry. I didn't consider that. I'm not perfect.

 

I'd say count just your personal income.

Posted

you forgot the "West" as a region :|

 

Sorry, I consider everything west of the Mississippi and not on the West coast "Midwest". Except for the states in the Southwest.

Posted

GAH!! You forgot Australia!!! I may be 3/4 European, but that doesn't change anything! We have our own ethnicity too! pah, and there was like 4 for Americans! Bias people!! Terrible!!!

 

I honestly did not know that "Australian" is an ethnicity to some people. I'd think they (most of them anyway) consider themselves Caucasians of European descent. I know there are natives there, but aren't they a really tiny minority? I thought so...

Posted

White people: I was trying very hard to accommodate more diversity. I didn't realize white people were so sensitive about the terms used to describe their whiteness. Sorry.

 

Note the results, though: Where are all the black Catholics? Why hasn't PM broken through to Africa and Asia? (Digital divide?) And where are all the rich people?

 

I mostly posted this because I wanted to know our class brackets. It seems I see a lot of people worrying about finances, asking for prayer for financial situations, etc. So I was wondering how many PMers struggle financially (i.e., are in low-income brackets). Looks like a lot of us. Though it's hard to tell when all you paranoid people won't select your income!

 

Now, at least, I know that if I bemoan my financial situation, there really will be people here who'll understand.

 

That's all.

Posted

Sorry, I consider everything west of the Mississippi and not on the West coast "Midwest". Except for the states in the Southwest.

 

but, it's not considered the midwest :( :P oh well :P

Posted

but, it's not considered the midwest :( :P oh well :P

 

When I got into Purdue, I had to find Indiana on a map.

 

I'm not sayin' the Mid/West isn't worth knowing, I'm just sayin' I don't know it!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Note the results, though: Where are all the black Catholics? Why hasn't PM broken through to Africa and Asia? (Digital divide?)


Probably mainly a language barrier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...