Byzantine Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 I also nominate Byzantine, for what my nomination is worth :blush: Thanks! :D
GeorgiiMichael Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 Iunno, I have a pretty liberal impression of him already. :| It is probably Basil's fault. Are you hitting on me?
Amppax Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 You have developed a liberal reputation. I need a nomination from a moderate. I've been called a traddy so I balance her out.
GeorgiiMichael Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 (edited) :| I'm upset too. Nihil is engaged to be married, and I can't condone cheating. Especially same-sex cheating. I thought you were a better Catholic than this, Nihil. Edited June 9, 2013 by GeorgiiMichael
Lil Red Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 I'm upset too. Nihil is engaged to be married, and I can't condone cheating. Especially same-sex cheating. I thought you were a better Catholic than this, Nihil. better watch yourself. :| someone might not know what a "joke" is.
Lil Red Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 You have developed a liberal reputation. I need a nomination from a moderate. then i nominate GeorgiiMichael. even though it's weird that he spells Georgii with two "i"s.
Lil Red Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 can you un-nominate someone? because i have some people on that list.
Basilisa Marie Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 can you un-nominate someone? because i have some people on that list. If it were possible to un-nominate people, I don't think ANYONE would be Church Militant. :)
Nihil Obstat Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 I nominate this prayer as being mandatory for every CM member to pray before being allowed to view the forum each day. :hehe:
LittleWaySoul Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 I nominate this prayer as being mandatory for every CM member to pray before being allowed to view the forum each day. :hehe: THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL. :love:
vee Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 (edited) Ive been wanting to un nominate myself for a while and tahts not even possible Edited June 9, 2013 by vee8
Nihil Obstat Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 If even Hasan can be nominated, then I am confident in nominating Light and Truth. :proud:
Tony Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 This one goes without saying but.. dominicansoul. I think the only reason she isn't one is because of the "I'm awesome!" tag donors had for a little while.
Lil Red Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 If it were possible to un-nominate people, I don't think ANYONE would be Church Militant. :) ain't nuthin' wrong with that. :| (excepting priests. and religious. and CatherineM. they all should automatically be CM.)
Nihil Obstat Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 Aha! To be serious for a moment, I would like to nominate ToJesusMyHeart and To Jesus Through Mary, who coincidentally have rather similar screennames. And probably I have mixed them up in the past. They are both very friendly, and very faithful to the Church.
Lil Red Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 i don't know where my post went. but i'm serious. to start my un-nomination list, i start with myself. i don't want to be CM anymore. :)
Chestertonian Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 (edited) Aha! To be serious for a moment, I would like to nominate ToJesusMyHeart. She's an ardent defender of the church and she's militantly pro-life. I know my nomination isn't worth much (I'm working on that), but I know a CM when I see one. (Nothing against TJTM. I'm not all that familiar with her posts). Edited June 9, 2013 by Chestertonian
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now