Byzantine Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 I nominate 1edyson. As you can see, this member has never posted anything contradictory to what the Church teaches.
Tony Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 I nominate 1edyson. As you can see, this member has never posted anything contradictory to what the Church teaches. you have a point there..
Apotheoun Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 Yes, 1edyson has never posted anything offensive or controversial.
Anastasia13 Posted June 10, 2013 Posted June 10, 2013 I nominate Apo for CM as well. He is a highly educated model of a Melkite. God bless him.
LittleWaySoul Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 I nominate 1edyson. As you can see, this member has never posted anything contradictory to what the Church teaches. I also nominate Wall Street Connection. rotfl
Lil'Monster Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 I nominate DiscerningCatholic for Church Militant because she is awesome and she is Dominican!!!!
Papist Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 thanks but no thanks. I love being a chummy commoner. The only thing better for me would be a "chubby" commoner... lololololololol Don't deny someone's charity. Be humble and receive. You got that!?! :cuss:
Spem in alium Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 I nominate DiscerningCatholic for Church Militant because she is amesome and she is Dominican!!!! Agreed. :)
franciscanheart Posted June 12, 2013 Author Posted June 12, 2013 (edited) :blink: I don't remember posting this.eta: I changed my password. :| Edited June 12, 2013 by franciscanheart
GeorgiiMichael Posted June 12, 2013 Posted June 12, 2013 :blink: I don't remember posting this. eta: I changed my password. :| In that case, I would like to thank your hacker for the nomination. It's not cool to hack people's accounts, bro, but thanks for thinking of me. :bounce:
Byzantine Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013 In that case, I would like to thank your hacker for the nomination. It's not cool to hack people's accounts, bro, but thanks for thinking of me. :bounce: Then again, she might mean that only her most recent post was a hack, in which case she actually did nominate you.
GeorgiiMichael Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013 Then again, she might mean that only her most recent post was a hack, in which case she actually did nominate you. A good point, although I can't imagine someone making a post about not remembering making the post that they're currently making. I blame :alien:
Byzantine Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013 A good point, although I can't imagine someone making a post about not remembering making the post that they're currently making. I blame :alien: Ah, but said post was edited. So perhaps the original post was something silly, but then she logged on, saw the silly post, and edited it into the form you now see.
Byzantine Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013 Invision did it. With help from uiezgzdfr, who should also be CM.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now