Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Response To The Recent Gay Marriage Decision In The Supreme Court


Recommended Posts

To Jesus Through Mary
Posted

Not funny. 

Posted

It must be the cologne..

Posted

Too soon bro.

Posted

Too soon bro.

 

Hey, you are the one who drew me in a fruit hat.

Posted

Hey, you are the one who drew me in a fruit hat.

 

Taco hat. But eh, if you say so.

Posted

rofl :hehe: 

Posted (edited)

dUSt, dUSt, dUSt.... I think you are taking the Song of Solomon 2:6 a little TOO literally....

 

 

I'm the one who suggested said Taco Hat.....

 

so... when you comin' out to visit California again?

Edited by AnneLine
Posted

Scandal.

 

Shame on you. You're the BOSS.

Posted

Does your wife know about that?

franciscanheart
Posted

:lol:

Does your wife know about that?

She's probably laughing and thinking, "Finally! I can get things done with one less child underfoot." :like:
Posted

:lol:

She's probably laughing and thinking, "Finally! I can get things done with one less child underfoot." :like:

 

 Still, I feel sorry for her. Poor kids too. I wonder how they'll handle it.

Posted

WHERE are props when you need them!  Well said, Franciscanheart!

To Jesus Through Mary
Posted

Really? You get all up in arms about yogurt, but this is ok? 

Posted

I didn't say I approved. It's in bad taste though.

Posted

Agreed, not approving.    Think it might be a bit of mod-testing by the Phounder ... but not sure....

 

Actually, being someone who doesn't listen to TV or Radio much during the day, I hadn't realized the Court HAD spoken this morning... or I probably would have responded differently.

 

But I think Franciscanheart might be right about one thing... Mrs. dUSt probably does find it easier to dust with THE dUSt not hanging around....

To Jesus Through Mary
Posted

I didn't say I approved. It's in bad taste though.

 

Wasn't directed solely towards you. You weren't the only one upset by innuendos. Just seems like bizarre a double standard, considering the gravity of the matter at hand vs the subject context previously. I don't think poking fun/making light of is really an appropriate response... especially making a sexual joke. 

Posted

Valid point, TJTM, especially after looking at the original post more carefully.  

franciscanheart
Posted

But I think Franciscanheart might be right about one thing... Mrs. dUSt probably does find it easier to dust with THE dUSt not hanging around....

Believe me: I'm definitely right about that one. :P :like:
Posted

TJTM, it's better to make light of the darkness rather than lament it... or words to that effect.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...