Roamin Catholic Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 2013 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS . Oh, is that the award you get for winning dancing with the stars?
dUSt Posted June 27, 2013 Author Posted June 27, 2013 Everybody who doesn't like the picture of me and my friend being funny, please go post here: http://subtuum.com/
HisChildForever Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 I assure you, you do not. It is a fairly boring story, three years down the road. It's been 3 years already???? Time flies. LOL.
Vincent Vega Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 If you want to hit the ice next time you're in Chitown to see how I "dance", please let me know.... Oh my Goddddd for the umpteenth time, STOP PROPOSITIONING ME.
franciscanheart Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Everybody who doesn't like the picture of me and my friend being funny, please go post here: http://subtuum.com/ :lol: I die.
ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Everybody who doesn't like the picture of me and my friend being funny, please go post here: http://subtuum.com/ Perfect. Thank you. :)
Tony Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Pretty sure that it isn't allowed. You might want to pm someone though if u really wanna know. Is that when the upper room forum was made? 2005 ish?
Basilisa Marie Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Everybody who doesn't like the picture of me and my friend being funny, please go post here: http://subtuum.com/ *slowclap*
Guest Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 I want to know why Usairwaysihs isn't Catholuc anymore ?
Anastasia13 Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/desertsands/media/Posting%20Pics/scjs1_zps1808ff96.jpg.html][/URL] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXVRFVC7uDo&feature=share&list=PL7C8368EC93BBB508 P.S. This song has a fund rhythm.
cappie Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 (edited) Everybody who doesn't like the picture of me and my friend being funny, please go post here: http://subtuum.com/ rotfl The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood. Edited June 27, 2013 by cappie
cappie Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 :hehe: One of my favorite definitions for love comes from Pope John Paul II's theology of the body: "The communion of persons means existing in relationship of mutual gift." And in the words of Cardinal Christopher Schonborn, we ought to "respect long-term, committed relationships between people of the same gender." :hardhead:
Era Might Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Whatever you do never ever ever ever read The Canterbury Tales
To Jesus Through Mary Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 I guess we cannot be surprised of DOMA decision or the overall acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle, especially since even the Catholics think it is a joke. Sad because we should be changing the world- not the other way around. Call me a Puritan, prude, or whatever. I am just so heartbroken... for you, for our nation, and for those with SSA whole are truly frighting a noble fight to live a chaste life in a world saturated with the homosexual lifestyle... and why fight it? It's not a big deal, even within the Church. The homosexual lifestyle maybe a joke, I can assure our enemy is laughing right now. As a Church we have become desensitized and numb to the sad reality of sin. Imagine if there was an Catholic forum 50 years ago, how would this topic been addressed then.
Oremoose Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXVRFVC7uDo&feature=share&list=PL7C8368EC93BBB508 P.S. This song has a fund rhythm. PROPS!!!!!!!!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 It's like "Yoplait: Revisited" around here. :unsure: Seriously busting a lung. Omgosh But yeah, like whenever I eat yogurt after the incident I laugh and think "I'm eating yogurt #thingsillnevertellphatmass"
Amppax Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 (edited) Never mind there's a reason I don't do llama drama. Edited June 27, 2013 by Amppax
Oremoose Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 my thoughts on the fall of DOMA and the Texas filibuster... I now accept that the True Catholic mindset that seems to be depicted as the Majority Because there are so many Catholics is actually the minority. I just wish they actually hunted us down physically than keep us around to play the bad guys.
Lil Red Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Everybody who doesn't like the picture of me and my friend being funny, please go post here: http://subtuum.com/ rotfl The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood. :hehe: :hehe:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now