Lilllabettt Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 duuuuuude y'all should ignore trolling, especially phounder trolling, esp on gay day, or whatever today will go down as.
PhuturePriest Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Can't we have a little fun without someone getting all up in arms and cause drama? This isn't friggin' Junior High. Grow up. If you don't like something, don't look at it/participate in it. That's what adults do. But if you'd like to throw a temper tantrum because not everyone's humor pleases you, I suppose that's your choice.
Tony Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 duuuuuude y'all should ignore trolling, especially phounder trolling, esp on gay day, or whatever today will go down as. the only ones I see trolling are trolling themselves over a non-issue.
PhuturePriest Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 I agree with the fetal one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_IlNbsILLE
Lilllabettt Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 the only ones I see trolling are trolling themselves over a non-issue. But!!!!!!! So??????Ignore the trolls.
Vincent Vega Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Also, I thought you were Catholic? :huh: I was (still am according to my definition of it), but now am not, due to a series of philosophical objections. I'm still fond of the RC Church and you fools, though, so I'm still here. Sometimes.
cappie Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Is it ironic that people are getting so butthurt, given the subject matter? Also, I smell a mutiny brewing...I guess it has been a while since a splinter faction started a new forum. The market is probably ready..! :lol4:
Gabriela Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 (This place is getting a bit uptight for being Ordinary Time...) :rotfl:
Gabriela Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Wait. When did a faction break off from PM? I wanna hear that story.
Lil Red Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Wait. When did a faction break off from PM? I wanna hear that story. Pretty sure that it isn't allowed. You might want to pm someone though if u really wanna know.
Norseman82 Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Woa, woa woa!!! Hold your horses!!! This is NOT a sexual pose. It is two grown heterosexual men spooning. It's perfectly normal. Get you mind out of the gutter people! One man with his hand under another's shirt groping his chest, the other with his hand on the other's butt, and it's not sexual? Certain jokes cross the boundaries for Catholic sites.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Wait. When did a faction break off from PM? I wanna hear that story. I assure you, you do not. It is a fairly boring story, three years down the road.
Gabriela Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Pretty sure that it isn't allowed. You might want to pm someone though if u really wanna know. Not allowed because it would involve saying stuff about mods? Or why?
Vincent Vega Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 One man with his hand under another's shirt groping his chest, the other with his hand on the other's butt, and it's not sexual? Says the man with an ice dancer avatar.
Lilllabettt Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 (edited) we ought not speak anymore of the unpleasantness.But wow... 3 years? Edited June 27, 2013 by Lilllabettt
MissyP89 Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Not allowed because it was causing intense divisiveness among the phamily. A lot of those wounds were never healed.
Norseman82 Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 (edited) double post.. Edited June 27, 2013 by Norseman82
Norseman82 Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Says the man with an ice dancer avatar. If you want to hit the ice next time you're in Chitown to see how I "dance", please let me know.... Also, the "ice dancer" is Bishop Paprocki of Springfield, IL who has suited up to practice with the 2013 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS Chicago Blackhawks.
franciscanheart Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Too bad the Catholic Church disagrees. From the Catechism: "The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial." From the CDF "Letter to the Bishops of the Catholic Church on the Pastoral Care of Homosexual Person":"Although the particular inclination of the homosexual person is not a sin, it is a more or less strong tendency ordered toward an intrinsic moral evil; and thus the inclination itself must be seen as an objective disorder."Again, the inclination toward those acts is disordered; the people are not. I definitely agree with that. I never meant to imply otherwise. Sorry I did not express myself better, especially with such a delicate topic.It's cool. :) I just try to keep the spread of ignorance (and/or linguistic abuse/confusion) to a minimum whenever possible. :like:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now