Ash Wednesday Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Thread for you all to rant about whatever is on your mind. Right now I feel like I am going crazy in my current living situation with my father since my mom died. I REALLY miss my own apartment and my own livelihood, and my own space. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The things I do to save up for graduate school......... I just wonder how I will be able to bear this for another year. Though in a few months it will ease up when I start sending in applications........ *sigh*
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 oh and htanks Ash for leting me have a thread to say that!!
Ash Wednesday Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 RIGHT! Complaint windows are invaluable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm stillll maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!! :box: :squash: :knockout: :irate: :angry:
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 you know the saying..... turn that frown upside down!!!
Quietfire Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 (edited) I lost phatmass for a while last night, very fustrating. Kept clicking on it but the 'cannot find' page kept showing up. I dont know if its my computer or what, but I got very fustrated. AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggh!!!!! Although I have bigger complaints than that, thats the first thing that popped into my head. I get very sad when I cant be here. Edited June 1, 2004 by Quietfire
Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Being superior and all, I thought I'd kick @rse in the arcade, but as it turns out I smell of elderberries at almost everything. The basketball game is rigged man, it's cultrually biased towards Australian's. Tetris is rigged as well. You got like bricks all up one side and you're waiting for the long brick to come up so you can get a tetris, but no, you just keep on building blocks until you reach the top and before you know it, GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER! :mad: I hate games that cheat. :angry:
theculturewarrior Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote]Thread for you all to rant about whatever is on your mind. Right now I feel like I am going crazy in my current living situation with my father since my mom died. I REALLY miss my own apartment and my own livelihood, and my own space. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The things I do to save up for graduate school......... I just wonder how I will be able to bear this for another year. Though in a few months it will ease up when I start sending in applications........ *sigh* [/quote] This may not seem like much consolation...but living with parents gives us a chance to learn to live with others WITHOUT cohabiting. My condolences, though.
homeschoolmom Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 1.I typed a really long email last night and then instead of hitting "spell check" I hit clear and lost the whole thing. 2. It has rained here every day for the last two weeks. (I'm not exagerating, the weather guy did a story on it)... I can't get any outside work done. 3. The letter "r" on my keyboard doens't always work and I have to go back and slam it. You know how many words have "r" in them? LOTS!! I think the "y" and "t" are going, too... grrrrr... But on the bright side.... my dd is done with her school work so we are on summer vacation until next week. We start "summer school" then... yes, I'm a strict task master. And homeschoolbaby figured out how to crawl forward this morning... not sure if this is good or bad... He's busy. That's all...
Luthien Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 I have to move 2 hours away from my boyfriend. Then again, it will test our love, so it might be a good thing.
homeschoolmom Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Jun 1 2004, 08:57 AM'] I have to move 2 hours away from my boyfriend. Then again, it will test our love, so it might be a good thing. [/quote] my husband and I lived three hours apart while we were engaged... (over a year and a half)... and I won't mention the mess that was our first year of marriage...
Luthien Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Well, despite that struggle, its encouraging to hear that such difficulties can be overcome. :-)
Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Jun 1 2004, 08:57 AM'] I have to move 2 hours away from my boyfriend. Then again, it will test our love, so it might be a good thing. [/quote] Don't worry love. I am with you everyday in spirit. :wub:
Luthien Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 (edited) Oh Phazzan... Edited June 1, 2004 by Luthien
Carrie Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 I was so tired this morning, I put on 2 different colored socks! :angry:
VeraMaria Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 It's soo hot outside, Sunday it hit 100 degrees, and the pool is boiling, I am going to fill it with ice cubes :angry:
VeraMaria Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 lol, cold is better than hot...it's boiling here, even though the A/C is on full blast
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now