Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have to write a creative feature but I ain't creative so it ain't going too well.

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Jun 1 2004, 12:47 PM'] I'm trying to figure out how my computer works! [/quote]
If you are like me, that's Mission Impossible ;) :rolleyes:

homeschoolmom
Posted

it's rainy and cold-- again!

Posted

I have a headache :sadder:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I need a job and can't apply to college yet because the stupid feds have a stupid system for student aid that is way too secretive...why do they need to send me my pin number over postal mail?! ARGH!

homeschoolmom
Posted

because it's their stupid system?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Exactly!

You get a toffee.

Posted

Do I get a toffee?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Do you deserve a toffee?

I think not. Perhaps if you successfully convince TheCultureWarrior and Phazzan to become archenemies again (thus distracting them and clearing the path for my global domination plans)...

By the way, I have an endless supply, I own one of those toffee trees which were planted in the early days of fair Narnia...

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote] :sadder: [/quote]

Oh, very well...

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 1 2004, 11:28 AM'] Do you deserve a toffee?

I think not. Perhaps if you successfully convince TheCultureWarrior and Phazzan to become archenemies again (thus distracting them and clearing the path for my global domination plans)...

By the way, I have an endless supply, I own one of those toffee trees which were planted in the early days of fair Narnia... [/quote]
:rotfl:

kid, you crack me up!

I wanna toffee tree!!!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote]kid, you crack me up!

I wanna toffee tree!!!![/quote]

How dare you laugh at Narnia! I will have you know that I am Prince Rilian of Cair Paravel and I will send out my force of friendly giants to dispense with you immediately unless you change your tone. Not since the days of those four mysterious children has such insult been laid upon fair Narnia or Archenland! If my mother had not been killed by that vile snake, she would let you have it, and her father would hold you prisoner near the edge of the world for eternity.

homeschoolmom
Posted

oh, please... Did you not know that my real name is Lucy and that Aslan and I go way back...? give me a break...

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote] oh, please... Did you not know that my real name is Lucy and that Aslan and I go way back...? give me a break...[/quote]

Queen Lucy? You outrank me, then...hmmm...

By Aslan, what shall we do now?

homeschoolmom
Posted

eat toffees?

homeschoolmom
Posted

i think we completely hijacked this thread!!!

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote]I have to move 2 hours away from my boyfriend.  Then again, it will test our love, so it might be a good thing. [/quote]

Don't worry. I've been together with my boyfriend for two years, despite being an ocean, and a continent away. Love conquers all! :wub:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...