Ash Wednesday Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 Back to ranting! Today the weather is GORGEOUS but I have to work. Yesterday I had the day off but I have been sick, and the weather was CRAPPY! :irate:
azaelia Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 There's a tack on my bedroom floor and I stepped on it....twice. My foot hurts.
azaelia Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 1 2004, 01:03 PM'] uh... pick it up... [/quote] I did...once I found it. My carpet is slightly shaggy.
homeschoolmom Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 ugh... my daughter... just... ARGH!!!!!!!!! :angry:
Colleen Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 1 2004, 08:50 AM'] 2. It has rained here every day for the last two weeks. (I'm not exagerating, the weather guy did a story on it)... I can't get any outside work done. [/quote] I feel your pain. It's been like that here, too. But the sky is a beautiful blue today!
Luthien Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote]Don't worry. I've been together with my boyfriend for two years, despite being an ocean, and a continent away. Love conquers all! [/quote] That warms me heart... :wub:
Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Jun 1 2004, 11:54 AM'] Don't worry. I've been together with my boyfriend for two years, despite being an ocean, and a continent away. Love conquers all! :wub: [/quote] Hmmm, is he one of those internet boyfriends? Are you even sure he's a boy?
VeraMaria Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 I am going outside now to hang out at the pool and listen to Massmatics, lol, but it's really hot n sunny and I don't need a deeper tan than i already got from spending thursday, friday, saturday and sunday at the beach
Ash Wednesday Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 It's the real deal. I haven't peeked but I'm sure he's a boy. His grandma is half my height and every time I'm over there I get "the lecture"... she's itching for us to marry. She says "You want to have kids don't you?! Don't be shy!"
Luthien Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 We've discussed marriage, its a good thing to have on the brain when you're courting. But we're young still, he's 16 and Im 17. But Ill be 18 in August, and he'll be 17 like 6 days after me. Not that we're rushing... :leave:
cathgirl Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 My cousin is sooo annoying, she gets a FREE ride through college and doesn't wanna go! :angry:
Ash Wednesday Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 Oooh, that bites. This kid we knew in town here got a full ride scholarship to play baseball for a university. The thing is, he and his parents were one of the wealthiest families in town.
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 (edited) [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 1 2004, 10:02 AM'] my husband and I lived three hours apart while we were engaged... (over a year and a half)... and I won't mention the mess that was our first year of marriage... [/quote] Matt and I lived 5 hours away from eachother during our year and a half long engagement... small world. lol Adrienne stood, albeit wobbly, alone, without holding onto anything for the first time last night. She gets mad at me when I try and stick her in her walker so I can get stuff done, I have had to explain to her that the walker is what she gets when she tried getting into the trash after Mommy says no. She just looked at me. Its colder out that it was yesterday. I have dishes to wash. :angry: Last week there was beautiful weather and I was stuck inside going back and forth to the hospital, though I am very glad I was able to be there for Heather when she needed me, I still wish I could have gone swimming or beaching. I need a nap. Edited June 1, 2004 by IcePrincessKRS
homeschoolmom Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jun 1 2004, 06:47 PM'] Matt and I lived 5 hours away from eachother during our year and a half long engagement... small world. lol [/quote] 'Cept HSDad and I were engaged for two and a half years (mistake), we were only living in different states for a year and a half. Then after we were married, we lived apart for several months... (mistake #2)... HSbaby is starting to do all that prewalking stuff, too. must get the little things off the floor.
immaculata Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='cathgirl' date='Jun 1 2004, 07:01 PM'] My cousin is sooo annoying, she gets a FREE ride through college and doesn't wanna go! :angry: [/quote] Yeah, I have a friend who's getting a free ride to Bradley University b/c her mom works there, but she wants to go to Texas A&M... I'd take the free ride to Bradley any day!!! -_-
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 1 2004, 07:55 PM'] 'Cept HSDad and I were engaged for two and a half years (mistake), we were only living in different states for a year and a half. Then after we were married, we lived apart for several months... (mistake #2)... HSbaby is starting to do all that prewalking stuff, too. must get the little things off the floor. [/quote] I'll never complain about having to wait a year and a half again... or if I do I will remember your situation and realize I was actually not that badly off...
cathgirl Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Jun 1 2004, 07:24 PM'] Oooh, that bites. This kid we knew in town here got a full ride scholarship to play baseball for a university. The thing is, he and his parents were one of the wealthiest families in town. [/quote] It's so bad of me, but I get so jealous when it comes to kids who seem to get everything they need in life, whereas there are many other kids who have to work sooooo hard just to go to a cheap college! Another complaint of mine: My cousin and his girlfriend live together Anyways, my cuz FINALLY asked her to marry him and she said yes. We were hoping that it would be soon, but they arent gonna get married till August of 2005 :angry: Please pray for them!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now