An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Postulant Olam

Marie Villalovos Smith

Thank you for bringing her entrance to our attention, +Marie!  No problem not posting the

link.  Finding it allowed me to explore the OLAM website better.  The Hanceville PCPA's

are rebounding with grace!

Marie Villalovos Smith

DAMEAGNES. Because I don't know how, I'm sorry. Thank you PIA JESU! 

I won't post anymore..

DAMEAGNES. Because I don't know how, I'm sorry. Thank you PIA JESU! 

I won't post anymore..

Don't be a silly goose!!  It takes a while to learn the ins and outs of posting and the "expectations" of VS.  A big welcome to you....and looking forward to more of your posts.

Blessed&Grateful

Don't be a silly goose!!  It takes a while to learn the ins and outs of posting and the "expectations" of VS.  A big welcome to you....and looking forward to more of your posts.

Exactly!

ChristinaTherese

I third this. You're very welcome here, and I doubt that Dame Agnes meant her comment badly.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention! I noticed awhile ago while watching Benediction and Devotion. I had checked their website right after that, and nothing was put up at that time!! They are really slow. Marie- if you don't know how to do something on here..just ask and I'm sure someone would be able to help out!! (That goes for anyone of us);) Anyhoo.. Thanks again! They are my fav community!!

Totally Franciscan

Also, did anyone notice that Sr. Judith received her veil from a PCPA?  I couldn't see her face, so don't know which one it was.  A Benedictine nun has been the superior for about three years now.  Does anyone know if they have elected a PCPA as abbess?

Of course I didn't mean anything by it, and Marie "I'll never post here again" is kind of an over-reaction, isn't it? :-) Have a little spirit! Tell me "too bad, you're smart enough to look it up!" :-)

I held no animus when I asked the question. I just wondered why you wouldn't post a link, when you clearly were excited and know enough about internets to find your way around. 

As a rule, when we want to share information around here, we provide the link, that's all. 

Of course I didn't mean anything by it, and Marie "I'll never post here again" is kind of an over-reaction, isn't it? :-) Have a little spirit! Tell me "too bad, you're smart enough to look it up!" :-)

I held no animus when I asked the question. I just wondered why you wouldn't post a link, when you clearly were excited and know enough about internets to find your way around. 

As a rule, when we want to share information around here, we provide the link, that's all. 

Marie VS, every one of us had to learn how to do things on the internet.   We are all happy to help if you don't know how to do something, just ask!!!

There are NO wrong things among friends... we help each other.

EVERY ONE of us had to ask people how to do this at one point... and I still have to ask people a lot how to do things on line!

To copy and paste a link: 

1. Click anywhere on the address line of the page you want to copy but use your 'right' mouse key.   
  2. It will highlight the address and bring up a menu of things to do. 
  3. Select 'copy' with your left mouse.
  4. Move your mouse into the thread or email into which you want to paste the link.
  5. Click again using the left mouse key to paste it into the window.  

You don't have to do anything else... it will make a nice link.... and when the post is submitted, it will be a hyperlink!   You don't have to do anything else.

For example, below is the link to the OLAM 'good news' !

http://olamshrine.com/2013/07/13/a-piece-of-good-news/

Blessings, everyone!

BTW... like yourself, I am a married lady who just likes to support those who are exploring their vocations.   Some people on VS are looking at going in, are coming out, or just enjoy the 'community' here on VS.  YOU are very welcome!

Marie Villalovos Smith

Thank you Anneline for the explanation. I had tried linking the first time and it didn't work. I will try again sometime.

Pax!!