Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am so not an attention guy. It's just not true. :angry:

Discuss.

BeenaBobba
Posted

Relax, buddy, I believe you! ;)

God bless,

Jen

Posted

Bump for VeraMaria, HSM and TCW.

bump

Posted

sigh.


Phazzan ( :lol: thanks for looking up that word HSM)



get





a








life










in all Christian charity :P











not an attention getter....si, como no...an attention seeker.... *mumbles incoherently*

homeschoolmom
Posted

Hey, Phazzan... I am tossing some attention your way... Here, have some more...

theculturewarrior
Posted

Hey, Phazzan, from one attention addict to another, I have to tell you, you've got a problem. Take it minute by minute, buddy.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*yawns* here Phazzan goes again! *yawns*

Posted

yeah...he has issues....:P :rolleyes:

here Phazzan, have a cookie

[img]http://www.whoi.edu/generalinfo/buttery/cookie.gif[/img]

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Boy! Phazzan must have a really BIG mouth to eat that cookie!

Posted (edited)

(we can tell he has a big mouth from all his chatter)












shhh









i didnt say that













:P

Edited by VeraMaria
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Vera:

You didn't say what?! ;)

Posted

Phazzan reminds me of the cat that lives in the store where I work, always rubbing up against the customers. I call him a drag queen. :P

Posted

MOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh so much attention, so much pleasure!!!!!! :drool:

homeschoolmom
Posted
:dance: :bounce: :cheer: :napoleon: :band: :punk: :fishslap: Yeah, Phazzan!!! The King of BRIS-BANE!!!
:flowers: :clapping: :balloons: :fluffy air extraction: :runaway: :banana:
homeschoolmom
Posted

bumpity...

Posted

I think Phazzan's head is inflated enough :P

well...nice balance with the insult Phazzan and the Compliment Phazzan threads...;)

Posted

No, it was insult Phazzan and Phazzan compliment threads. I was so nice to so many people, and this is how you all treat me back.

Shame on you all. :cry:

Posted

examples of your nice-ness would be appreciated :P

and calling women "chicks" won;t get you anywhere ;)

:P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...