Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

voiciblanche
Posted

I think we scared him off...

Posted

doubtful, he never sleeps

Posted

:ph34r:





:seesaw:

Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 5 2004, 09:02 AM'] No, no, no. He cannot be Darcy because Darcy changes. He must be Wickham. [/quote]
Wickham, perhaps.

I still say Mr. Collins. :P :lol:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 5 2004, 11:06 AM'] :seesaw: [/quote]
WHo's under the teeter-totter?

Posted

LOL!!!

True

Perfecto, it fits :lol:

Posted

For Vera and Voici:


[img]http://www.pemberley.com/janeinfo/ppv1n19s.jpg[/img]

:rolling:

Posted

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:crackup:

Posted

[img]http://people.brandeis.edu/~teuber/pap4004.jpg[/img]

[img]http://home.hiwaay.net/~oliver/pride.jpg[/img]

the bennet sisters!

[img]http://traditions-uk.freeservers.com/austen1.jpg[/img]

the bennets

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Who what now?

Posted

[img]http://prideandprejudice.8m.com/images/mrcollins01.jpg[/img]

Hehehehe

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:laugh:

Posted

hehe..there u go Phazzan :P

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

If I was Phazzan, I'd be crying right now.





Luckily though, I'm not Phazzan. :D

ilovechrist
Posted

i think that's why phazzan isn't talking... wait... i think he's sleeping again!

*heads off to buy more shaving cream* :cool:

Posted

hehe

Phazzan is only here in the morning...the US morning that is...

Posted

LOL! Nice going Colleen!

ilovechrist
Posted

i always get so confused on those time zones....

i woke up at 4 in the morning when i went out to Denver... drove me nuts. come back here and i wake up when i wanted to, at 7.. :lol:

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 5 2004, 03:02 PM'] hehe

Phazzan is only here in the morning...the US morning that is... [/quote]
Nice observation Vera.

But I think you're taking this stalking a little too far. I only like it when I'm stalked a little bit. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...