homeschoolmom Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Hey, I made a nice little cheering crowd for you, Phazzan...
Phazzan Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 3 2004, 10:34 AM'] examples of your nice-ness would be appreciated and calling women "chicks" won;t get you anywhere [/quote] What are you talking about? I compared you to the Miss Universe [u][i][b]chick[/b][/i][/u]. How dare you! :angry:
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 a CHICK nonetheless I protest I am sick and tired of being called "hottie" "chick" "babe" by people around me degrading women are you :angry:
Phazzan Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 What about stunner? (not that I think you are)
ilovechrist Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 3 2004, 11:38 AM'] What are you talking about? I compared you to the Miss Universe [u][i][b]chick[/b][/i][/u]. How dare you! :angry: [/quote] is she a chick? you don't see Miss Universe squaking at dawn, now do ya...
theculturewarrior Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Phazzan, I think you and I both need to take a little time off of phatmass to recoup, get a little sanity and a little more material...but you first!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 I think we may need a needle....Just to make sure Phazzan's head doesn't get tooo big!
ilovechrist Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 3 2004, 01:00 PM'] I think we may need a needle....Just to make sure Phazzan's head doesn't get tooo big! [/quote] agreed!
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 3 2004, 02:00 PM'] I think we may need a needle....Just to make sure Phazzan's head doesn't get tooo big! [/quote] hhehe....*evil smile*
ilovechrist Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 bumpity bump. o wait.. phazzan's asleep *sprays shaving cream all over phazzan's hand, tickles nose* *phazzan wipes cream all over his own face* i LOVE Scouts... so many fun things to do and learn..
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote] bumpity bump. o wait.. phazzan's asleep *sprays shaving cream all over phazzan's hand, tickles nose* *phazzan wipes cream all over his own face* i LOVE Scouts... so many fun things to do and learn..[/quote] Hmmm...this gives me an idea...someone get me a glass of warm water, stat!
Moosey Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 muahaha *kicks phazzan in the shins* theres the attention from me...
ilovechrist Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 hee hee... i like fun, clean pranks. i'm happy to start all of these things..
Luthien Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Flour....just a handful, in the face, whilst asleepin' :sleep:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now