Tony Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 (edited) I'm surprised Chris Zewe doesn't have more than 22 actually lol Edited October 20, 2013 by Tony
4588686 Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 Yay! My trouble maker husband is on this list! So proud. Not that high though. Kind of comes off as an underachiever.
Jesus_lol Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 Dont worry moosey, if he applies himself he can get promoted?
ardillacid Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 You dropped to third place after my edit, since I combined Hasan and Hassan. I think if we are counting multiple accounts then I probably win...
homeschoolmom Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 (edited) ^ Probably... don't forget the epic homosexuality thread. i still re-read that when i'm having a bad day. And Hutterites! http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114210-hutterites/#.UmOs34wo6Uk And here's the classic "Catholic Wind in the White House" (also known as Catholicinsd loves Kennedy) http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/78997-a-catholic-wind-in-the-white-house/#.UmOtHYwo6Uk I used to have all of these bookmarked, but I must have deleted some of them.... :sad: Edited October 20, 2013 by homeschoolmom
Era Might Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 George Bush is no Jack Kennedy. hahahaha I love how he calls him "Jack."
Era Might Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 Kennedy is probably the most overrated president in history. Don't you ever say that. Don't you ever say that again. hahahahahahahah
homeschoolmom Posted October 20, 2013 Posted October 20, 2013 It's a sad thing that President Kennedy, may he rest in peace, died for you. [mod]personal attack - Lil Red[/mod] Really? :mobile: Jesus called. He wants his job back. Best.line.ever.
LittleWaySoul Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 Just read through a bit of this JFK thread for the first time. Seeing this made me literally laugh out loud.
mortify ii Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 Now I'm very disappointed I was banned :bomb: JK :flex:
LittleWaySoul Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 don't forget the epic homosexuality thread. i still re-read that when i'm having a bad day. link please? GUYS WAIT. I just went to go look for that thread, and I CAN'T FIND IT. PLEASE HELP.
homeschoolmom Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/56455-south-dakota-execution/#.UrWHFMKA2cw I cannot find that one either. (I'm going to keep looking.) But in the meantime, I found that one.
homeschoolmom Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 I have a very sad feeling that "The never-ending gay debate" thread got chucked in one of the updates for being too long. :sad2:
Aloysius Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 it appears to be gone... www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114113-never-ending-gay-debate/ ... there's not even a google cache.. you can only see the first page on the wayback machine... http://web.archive.org/web/20120519203920/http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114113-never-ending-gay-debate/
homeschoolmom Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 it appears to be gone... www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114113-never-ending-gay-debate/ ... there's not even a google cache.. you can only see the first page on the wayback machine... http://web.archive.org/web/20120519203920/http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114113-never-ending-gay-debate/ Nooooooooo! :sad:
Lil Red Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 it appears to be gone... www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114113-never-ending-gay-debate/ ... there's not even a google cache.. you can only see the first page on the wayback machine... http://web.archive.org/web/20120519203920/http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114113-never-ending-gay-debate/ man, that's depressing news.
Deus te Amat Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 My most epic performance EVER, gone without ceremony. :cry:
AnneLine Posted December 21, 2013 Posted December 21, 2013 Only good thing to be said for this is.... we get to see some phatmassers we haven't seen! :wave:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now