PhuturePriest Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 FP ... there are more reasonable ways to say that. Say what? Estrogen ocean? There are many ways to say many things. But "estrogen ocean" is not inherently spiteful or offensive. It's a funny term for saying there's a lot of girls. I went to a class one year that for the first time separated the boys and the girls, and my sister said to me "It's all testosterone for you this year!". It wasn't offensive, it was just her being funny.
Selah Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 If "estrogen ocean" is offensive, so is another phrase I am thinking of used to refer to too many men in one place and it involves something you eat for breakfast and I've probably already gone overboard.
PhuturePriest Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 If "estrogen ocean" is offensive, so is another phrase I am thinking of used to refer to too many men in one place and it involves something you eat for breakfast and I've probably already gone overboard. Way to kill a thread like a true pro. I'm proud of your accomplishments.
Selah Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 Way to kill a thread like a true pro. I'm proud of your accomplishments. It took me five years to perfect it, so you are most welcome.
Anastasia13 Posted December 29, 2013 Posted December 29, 2013 This discussion about a missing thread has been going on for a couple pages. Do you want to maybe make a new thread to talk about it since this is way off from the original topic of this thread?
Freedom Posted December 30, 2013 Posted December 30, 2013 (edited) It doesn't matter. This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.Okay, that was funny! I knew there was a good reason I liked you! Back on the topic, definetly not one of the most warned person in this phorum. Suspended once (I was at fault and I did deserve it.) Warned once after that, "Passing the fiddler." Or something flimsy like that. But whatev ;) Edited December 30, 2013 by Freedom
brandelynmarie Posted December 30, 2013 Posted December 30, 2013 If "estrogen ocean" is offensive, so is another phrase I am thinking of used to refer to too many men in one place and it involves something you eat for breakfast and I've probably already gone overboard. Is it toast?
Aloysius Posted December 30, 2013 Posted December 30, 2013 so... who wants to be warned or banned for some funny reason so they can feel like they fit in? :P
mortify ii Posted December 31, 2013 Posted December 31, 2013 I pitty the fool that wants to get banned
AnneLine Posted December 31, 2013 Posted December 31, 2013 You've had quite a year, Mortify II... glad you are back with us. :heart:
cartermia Posted December 31, 2013 Posted December 31, 2013 "...where children are FBI agents..." You guys are catching on to me... :spy:
Amppax Posted January 3, 2014 Posted January 3, 2014 I think I was warned once, when I first got here. Probably a few other times I should have been. Also, my heart is broken. The Never-ending Gay Debate was one of the best things that ever happened.
Lilllabettt Posted January 4, 2014 Posted January 4, 2014 Is that even a question? Of course they are. But Open Mic has always had mostly male members, unlike the estrogen ocean that is Vocation Station. :P Sorry not sorry, I like that phrase. If it offends anyone, that's your issue, because it is not offensive and is not meant to be offensive. ;) But, if someone does indeed find it offensive (Again), I have pre-empted my meme response so I can mostly stay off Phatmass tomorrow: Look at you, speaking truth to power.
PhuturePriest Posted January 4, 2014 Posted January 4, 2014 so... who wants to be warned or banned for some funny reason so they can feel like they fit in? :P I'd like to be warned for never having been warned.
Anastasia13 Posted January 4, 2014 Posted January 4, 2014 Look at you, speaking truth to power. Even truthiness to power.
mortify ii Posted January 5, 2014 Posted January 5, 2014 You've had quite a year, Mortify II... glad you are back with us. :heart: Thanks Anne : )
Aloysius Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 I've been told that a warning I issued was "epically unfair"... it's pretty nice to be epic. anyway, considering I've thrown my own passive aggressive temper tantrums over being warned before, I can't blame anyone for getting mad at me lol.
Yaatee Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 Why is it that I look over the warning list and think "good times, great people"? Funny, blaze!! I had the same idea!! Espec Hazzan and Budge!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now