Second Retreat (dc's Updates)

DiscerningCatholic

Hey there, DC....I was just about to start a thread asking about your whereabouts and that of Lil Mon.  We've missed hearing from you!  But what great news you decided to surprise us with,  Prayers for you on your journey,

I guess this will be my regular discernment update thread since all of the other ones seem to have gotten lost in the Great Phatmass Purge of several months ago. (Thanks, Dust!) I'll try and keep y'all updated more than I have recently; I've kinda been taking a break from PM. 

Look for the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Peace and joy are especially good indicators of confirmation in discernment. Peace, most of all, in my opinion. 

• Like 3

Flight leaves tomorrow at 7:51 EST...  :unsure:

Prayers for safe travels and for your time during the retreat. I don't know if you'll check this thread before you leave, but will you please say a prayer for me also? I will be leaving tomorrow morning for a week stay at a Carmel. Thanks so much. :)