• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DiscerningCatholic

• TheresaThoma

• SilentJoy

• marigold

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, all! I know I haven't been on PM in...well, FOREVER. I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, I promise. I'm also not in the convent.    I am, however, preparing for my second DSMME retreat

So this is the post where I tell you that I got application papers and am a candidate.   I got application papers and am a candidate.     (P.S. I didn't eat any of the cookies... :| I'm awkward

Working on applying to Benedictine! :) There are a few things that might get in my way, but my dad was so impressed with their theology department that despite the fact that it's out of state and a pr

Hey there, DC....I was just about to start a thread asking about your whereabouts and that of Lil Mon.  We've missed hearing from you!  But what great news you decided to surprise us with,  Prayers for you on your journey,

DiscerningCatholic

I guess this will be my regular discernment update thread since all of the other ones seem to have gotten lost in the Great Phatmass Purge of several months ago. (Thanks, Dust!) I'll try and keep y'all updated more than I have recently; I've kinda been taking a break from PM. 

Flight leaves tomorrow at 7:51 EST...  :unsure:

Prayers for safe travels and for your time during the retreat. I don't know if you'll check this thread before you leave, but will you please say a prayer for me also? I will be leaving tomorrow morning for a week stay at a Carmel. Thanks so much. :)