• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DiscerningCatholic

• TheresaThoma

• SilentJoy

• marigold

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, all! I know I haven't been on PM in...well, FOREVER. I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, I promise. I'm also not in the convent.    I am, however, preparing for my second DSMME retreat

So this is the post where I tell you that I got application papers and am a candidate.   I got application papers and am a candidate.     (P.S. I didn't eat any of the cookies... :| I'm awkward

Working on applying to Benedictine! :) There are a few things that might get in my way, but my dad was so impressed with their theology department that despite the fact that it's out of state and a pr

I have the same baptismal AND First Communion day as Sr. Joseph Andrew. Like...HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!

My baptismal day is November 9th, feast of the dedication of St. John Lateran.

My first Communion is May 8th. May 8th is the anniversary of St. Therese of Lisieux's (my patron saint) first Communion. It is also the feast of Our Lady, Patroness of the Dominican Order. 

God's probably doing some serious LOLing now that I found all of that out. rotfl

• Like 5

Lol I love those AHA! moments we get when we're like "Wow, God really *did* know exactly what He was doing." And you know He totally is LOLing. We just have to laugh at ourselves and not take ourselves too seriously. God's can't take seriously those who take themselves seriously, that's what I say XD