Phazzan Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 So like, there's this chick that likes me, ya know, but like, she wont admit to it. Anyway, she's playing hard to get, like she thinks that I think she's not interested in me. It's so annoying when girls do that to ya, like they pretend not to be interested and stuff, even when it's so obvious they are. I think she's in :wub: with me, but she wont admit to it, instead everytime I question her about it she starts giving me grief, like teasing me and stuff like that. She's [i]totally[/i] in denial, I feel sorry for her kind of. Poor girl. What should I do? Oh, BTW, here's a pic of her she sent me a while back. Pretty girl too! [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=206011"]obsessedgirl[/url]
voiciblanche Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 -Love Phazzan, hate his antics- -Love Phazzan, hate his antics- -Love Phazzan, hate his antics-
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 How do you know that it's not just your imagination? If she does like you, then she's doing exactly what guys are 'supposed' to like, playing hard to get. Men are supposed to like the hunt, if the woman just let the guy get her right away, what fun would that be? Where would the chase be? How do you know that she doesn't just want to be friends. I 'flirted' with my closest guy friends, but that didn't mean that I 'wanted' them, or that when I said that I didn't want anything more than a friendship that I was in 'denial'. Maybe she's just like me. Her friendliness is mistaken for flirtation?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 YEs...and again I ask, how do you know that what you're perceiving is actually reality?
Phazzan Posted June 4, 2004 Author Posted June 4, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 4 2004, 11:11 AM'] YEs...and again I ask, how do you know that what you're perceiving is actually reality? [/quote] Cause it's me we're talking about. She possible couldn't feel any other way.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 Oh...you know that these feelings that you believe is coming from her you really have for me! I mean, I know I'm beautiful, and alluring, but please! I'm married! I've already gave my heart away...Just walk away before I break your heart, too!
crusader1234 Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 Wow... Vera likes you? Now I'm jealous. Oh wait, your joking.... I see some very interesting posts about this in the future.
voiciblanche Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 4 2004, 11:33 AM'] Wow... Vera likes you? Now I'm jealous. [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 [quote]She's totally in denial, I feel sorry for her kind of. Poor girl. [/quote] Or perhaps you're totally in denial...hehe... I don't think she's in denial, I think she's trying to toy with your head, make you jealous, and get you to act first.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 No! He's just trying to disguise his true feelings for me. That's why he came up with this scenario! Man, Raph! I thought you were smarter than that!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 [quote]Man, Raph! I thought you were smarter than that![/quote] I am smart...I know the female psyche (I watched SNL's "The Ladies' Man" a couple times )...she's trying to trick him into acting on his feelings because otherwise she might overextend herself and feel embarrassed...so transparent...
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 No! That's not it at all! Read my posts, homey....just read my posts!
ilovechrist Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 4 2004, 12:33 PM'] Wow... Vera likes you? Now I'm jealous. [/quote] i was gonna say the same thing. she's going to slap phazzan silly when she sees this.
VeraMaria Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 (edited) [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 4 2004, 01:04 PM'] Oh, Phazzan... She's gonna kill you... [/quote] [i][b][color=red]PHAZZAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/color][/b][/i] :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Edited June 4, 2004 by VeraMaria
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 (edited) Yeah! VeraMaria's back! Edited June 4, 2004 by Mrs. Bro. Adam
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now