Iacobus Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 The Spainish student told me, "I can't wait to go home. I hate the people here. They are so dumb and stupid and arrognant!" I was like one of the VERY few Americans he talked to.
ilovechrist Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 4 2004, 10:13 PM'] Wait till you are an "American" and called a terroist and a Nazi becuase you felt sorry for the Spainish after the Mardid bombing. [/quote] yeah... i have friends that live in France now.. they've "become" French, and now they're mocking the US a lot..
crusader1234 Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 Well its sort of Racism - aside from American isnt exactly a race so much as a nationality. Nationalism? I like accents. Id say more but creepycrawler told me not to say more once. Thats interesting, my friend's dad fled Uraguay, moved to Germany, became Mennonite, then came back to Canada. So your sort of in the same boat (sort of). Sprechen sie deustch? Ich kann nicht gut sprechen...
voiciblanche Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 (edited) My friend and I are in the French class at our school, and we were waiting in the hallway with the other kids from the class so we could go into the literature room. The kids from the Spanish class started coming down the hallway, and my friend, referring to the Spanish class kids, says, "All y'all Spanish people need to go back where y'all came from." Obviously, it didn't come out the way he meant it to...he was so embarassed... Edited June 5, 2004 by voiciblanche
Luthien Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 Lets make our own country... Just lay the smack down on Phazzan already. This is a joking, Phazzan...
VeraMaria Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 4 2004, 11:27 PM'] Well its sort of Racism - aside from American isnt exactly a race so much as a nationality. Nationalism? I like accents. Id say more but creepycrawler told me not to say more once. Thats interesting, my friend's dad fled Uraguay, moved to Germany, became Mennonite, then came back to Canada. So your sort of in the same boat (sort of). Sprechen sie deustch? Ich kann nicht gut sprechen... [/quote] CC told you not to say more? why, lol Ja, Ich spreche Deutsch sehr gerne mit meiner Familie
musturde Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 4 2004, 09:07 PM'] yes, american I need someone to make fun of today...prferably American...I'm sick and tired of being teased for being a foreigner aka a "terrorist" [/quote] Idiots lol they dont even know that all the terrorists are in. Shoot, I'm Middle Eastern and I dont even get that many racist comments. Actually, it only happened once. I had some other occurences but those were for being born in the U.S lol (I was in Lebanon at the time aNd they were just playing around). Pobre Vera
Phazzan Posted June 5, 2004 Author Posted June 5, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 4 2004, 01:46 PM'] By the way, Vera, you have three guys that like you, apparently. Phazzan likes you, obviosuly, and crusader1234 and Ben both said they were jealous if you liked him...hmm... [/quote] Hey, HEY, I never once said I liked VeraMaria. :angry: Even if I did, she'd be too young to do anything about it anyway, for few years [i]at least[/i]. But that's a different story altogther, I don't like VeraMaria (in that :wub: way), I just want to help her overcome her infatuation issues with me. Poor girl sends me 20+ pm's a day, that's too many for my inbox folder let alone me. I feel so sorry for the poor girl, she's obviously in :wub: with me, but I don't understand why she has such a difficult time admitting it. I think she fears rejection, but it's not like if she asked my hand in marriage I'd let her down bad, I'd try my best to be the most gentle and polite I can be. I understand she has feelings, and I don't want complicate the situation more than it already is. I'm here for you VeraMaria, but only as a friend. With :wub: Phazzan
VeraMaria Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 I think there's evidence to prove otherwise I only PM in reply
VeraMaria Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Jun 5 2004, 03:07 AM'] Vera, you got a problem (all these guys). [/quote] :ph34r:
voiciblanche Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Jun 5 2004, 03:16 AM'] Am I invited to the wedding? [/quote] Vera, how many weddings [i]are you in?[/i]
voiciblanche Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 Oh. Yeah, he is...and now he's after Adam's wife!! :dundundun:
VeraMaria Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 5 2004, 10:48 AM'] Vera, how many weddings [i]are you in?[/i] [/quote] :ph34r: people won't ever let me live down this thread Phazzan :angry:
Luthien Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 Wow Vera and Mrs Bro, I might have to start hitting on you! LOL
voiciblanche Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 I just think too many people are getting married around here. I mean, you've got Paladin D and Flowery, Vera and Jacob, Vera and Phazzan... Can I be the wedding singer?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now