Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote]If she does like you, then she's doing exactly what guys are 'supposed' to like, playing hard to get. [/quote]

For the ladies out there..."hard to get" only works for a short amount of time. After that, our primal attitudes kick in and we act like cavemen. "Me want. Now."

"Hard to Get" after, oh, a few hours of conversation (though these may be stretched over perhaps a maximum of...oh, two weeks), is dull and boring, not to mention extremely annoying. Throw us a bone! Then do "Hard to Get" again...

Goodness are men's and women's minds different...





:P





Seriously, I think the best guide to dating and marriage is found in meditating on the Book of Tobit. Not too much dating involved, but it's a very good guide to what marital love is really about. That they spend hours in prostrating prayer on their honeymoon speaks volumes. Marriage, every part of it, should have God intrinsically involved. So should dating.

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 4 2004, 12:53 PM'] So like, there's this chick that likes me, ya know, but like, she wont admit to it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, she's playing hard to get, like she thinks that I think she's not interested in me. :rolleyes:

It's so annoying when girls do that to ya, like they pretend not to be interested and stuff, even when it's so obvious they are. I think she's in :wub: with me, but she wont admit to it, instead everytime I question her about it she starts giving me grief, like teasing me and stuff like that. She's [i]totally[/i] in denial, I feel sorry for her kind of. Poor girl. :(

What should I do?


Oh, BTW, here's a pic of her she sent me a while back. Pretty girl too! :)

[url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=206011"]obsessedgirl[/url] [/quote]
#1 -DON'T CALL ME CHICK :wacko: :wacko: we've had this discussion b4

#2 [i][b]IN YOUR DREAMS[/b][/i]


;)


Phazzan u need a life :P .

Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 4 2004, 01:11 PM'] YEs...and again I ask, how do you know that what you're perceiving is actually reality? [/quote]
poor Phazzan....he has problems...we should all pray for him to stop thinking himself "la ultima coca-cola en el desierto" (:lol: :lol: :lol: this is hilarious if u get spanish)

He obviously has issues...remember when he was convinced flowery was madly in love with him :rolling:

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 4 2004, 02:36 PM']
Or perhaps you're totally in denial...hehe...

I don't think she's in denial, I think she's trying to toy with your head, make you jealous, and get you to act first. [/quote]
I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING IT'S ALL IN HIS HEAD :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

and I tease him because I hate people who think themselves the top of the top, even if they're joking



well hate is a strong word



let's try dislike ;)

Edited by VeraMaria
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

He's a man...should we expect anything less? ;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote]we should all pray for him to stop thinking himself "la ultima coca-cola en el desierto" (  this is hilarious if u get spanish)[/quote]

He's the best Coca-cola in the desert? I suppose that's humorous...and he can consider himself that...but I'm the only real good-lookin' guy here...hehe...

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 4 2004, 02:41 PM']
I am smart...I know the female psyche (I watched SNL's "The Ladies' Man" a couple times :P)...she's trying to trick him into acting on his feelings because otherwise she might overextend herself and feel embarrassed...so transparent...











:lol: :P :D [/quote]
no comment :angry:


wow u people are insane :wacko:




:P

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 4 2004, 01:55 PM'] we should all pray for him to stop thinking himself "la ultima coca-cola en el desierto" [/quote]
:lol:

that... is..

HYSTERICAL!

:rolling:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Raph....'Ladie's Man' never had any ladies! At least ladies that were worthwhile...

Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 4 2004, 02:46 PM'] i was gonna say the same thing. she's going to slap phazzan silly when she sees this. [/quote]
[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 4 2004, 02:46 PM']i was gonna say the same thing.  she's going to slap phazzan silly when she sees this.[/quote]
I have something better


Boy Phazzan i feel sorry for you for messing with me....:P


:fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap: :fishslap: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:


hmph



:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:


;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote] Raph....'Ladie's Man' never had any ladies! At least ladies that were worthwhile...[/quote]

I'll have you know that I did have a girlfriend once. Actually...she looked a lot like you, come to think of it...seriously...

I'm scared now. :ph34r:

Posted

:crackup:

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 4 2004, 01:58 PM']
He's the best Coca-cola in the desert? I suppose that's humorous...and he can consider himself that...but I'm the only real good-lookin' guy here...hehe... [/quote]
uhoh..
raph's picking up on phazzan's ego... :lol:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Do you even know what I look like?!

Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 4 2004, 02:57 PM'] He's a man...should we expect anything less? ;) [/quote]
I hate guys. They don;t get the word "No." in any sense.

A guy friend of mine invuted my to the High School prom a few weeks ago and I said no, and he kept trying for two weeks :angry: :angry: :angry:











:wacko: < guys

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:laugh: It's not that they don't 'get' the word no, it's that they, deep down inside, hope that you'll change your answer, and so they keep asking.

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 4 2004, 02:00 PM'] I have something better [/quote]
are we to assume that he's... in a coma?

dead?

what is he? :huh:

Posted

You're all invited















to his
















:sadder:




















:funeral:















:whistle:

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Is that picture Vera?

If so, she's really beyootiful!!! :)

Posted

Did you send Phazzan that picture, Vera? How did he get it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...