Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd love to go, but then the whole of Phatmass would be there and Mr and Mrs.Bro.Adam's reconciliation or whatever would end up being a non-event.

See you there! :D

Posted

sigh,,,i always miss out :( ...oh well, I'll have to rely on pictures....as always...:rolleyes:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:wub: VeraMaria :wub:

Brother Adam
Posted

What the, where did this thread come from?

We can put up, ummm.....shoot a lota people if you don't mind sleeping on the floor :-P. If you can't afford hotel rates and want to come, PM me, and we can work something out. If not our house, there are other phatmassers in the GR area.

Oh....do I have to go?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote] Oh....do I have to go? [/quote]



:club:

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 5 2004, 12:07 AM']
ahahaha a bunch of Catholics coming in from out of town to support eachother's spiritual growth?? what rebels we would be haha

oh, by the way, i have family in dearborne and think that this would be a wicked side trip if i end up going there for easter next year [/quote]
totally awesome :cool:

Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 4 2004, 05:09 PM'] Kalamazoo, at the 49048 zipcode is 55.02 miles.


Ada is 10.62 Miles. [/quote]
Too cool! I have family in both! Hmmmm. I need to start planning a vacation with the fam to visit my Godson!

Note to self...get a job! :P

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='jmjtina' date='Jun 4 2004, 04:03 PM'] hey, doesn't Lounge Daddy live near by?
We can BBQ in celebration!!!!! :D

I'll have to check the calendar. [/quote]
[font="Courier"]bwaaaaa haha :cool:
we must BBQ in celebration!

i am 5 or maybe 10 min's from the Adams' and there is a fantastic park by my house, with toys (for the kids and the big kids - like me) and grills and all that... plenty of room for all the Phatmassers.
and a zoo next to this park - if there is time for this and anyone is interested...

this plan is a work in progress...[/font] :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I love the zoo! :wub:

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]i can't wait for this :)[/font]

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Ja! Ja! We wanna meet everyone! Ja! Ja!

Posted

lol,i want to meet at least 1 PMer...never met one...

Posted

Wow, it's only 400 miles away!

Not that far,

But unfortunetly by Easter of Next Year, I'll still have my temps and could not drive there by myself... You know I could come up during the summer and meet you guys though!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

We could always try and set a date ;)

Posted

I just told my granny that they had a beutiful Catholic church down there and I have a few friends I met down there, and I'd like to go sometime... She said well when u have your license you will surely get around!

Posted

[url="http://www.hotels.com/process_search.jsp;jsessionid=WMEMQDYUPH1PZLAQEY2SAOVMCATDMH20?destination=3977eb45-7b85-4d7e-80ee-c9eb8c7ca579%7C995542ae-2f31-4f05-a2ea-611b8a8e54f1%7CGrand+Rapids%2C+MI%2C+USA%7C1&PSRC=G38&SSRC=&MSRC=null"]http://www.hotels.com/process_search.jsp;j...SSRC=&MSRC=null[/url]


This is for hotels in Grand Rapids...

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:laugh:


Our home is always open!

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]bump
[b]to be sure every one sees this [/b] :D

already looks like there will be many Phatmassers in Grand Rapids, Michigan

I am planning a BBQ at John Ball Park for this - you [u]will[/u] want to be there, people - a Phatmass gathering in the north, heh. wow! :cool:
not EVERY cool Phatmass event can happen in Texas

and how cool is Bro. Adam and Mrs. Adam comming Home? you can't beat that ;)
we look forward to seeing you guys[/font]

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Yeah! And I make some mean hamburgers! ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...