Lil Red Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 awesome! sounds like plans are coming together!
stargirl3:16 Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 Count me in. I (hopefully) won't be on spring break, so I'll be there.
Lil Red Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 [quote name='Luthien' date='Jun 7 2004, 11:27 AM'] I wish! Arg Stupid living in Maine....yucky [/quote] depending where you are at in Maine, it's closer for you to go to Grand Rapids than it is for me in Montana.
VeraMaria Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 I'm stranded in South Florida........cut off from everyone....
Lil Red Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 don't worry, vera! someday we'll make the rounds closer to you in Florida! think about me, there's no one by me in Montana!
Lil Red Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 wait, i take that back, Pyrite is close to me. so is Ash.
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Jun 4 2004, 02:09 PM'] As many of you know, our beloved couple, Brother and Mrs. Brother Adam are reconciling to the Catholic Church, Easter 2005, in Grand Rapids, Michigan, at St. Isidore's. I firmly believe that if we are able to make the trip we should come support them as just speaking from personal experience, they have influenced my own journey of Catholicism (in a good way ). I will be going. I am traveling 1,432 miles. If I can make it anyone can. This is enough advance warning to start saving your pennies so you can make it. And, as an added bonus, you will get to meet other phatmassers! We could make this a phatmass union! Whose with me?!? [/quote] I live in Algonac, I will go if I have time!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 *does a little dance* Wow! This is gonna be craaaaazy! If you can make it to Steubenville we can haul people in the bed of our truck, just keep your heads down and pray it doesn't rain. J/K.... I wish we had a bigger vehicle, then I really could take other people from the Steubie area with us...
Jake Huether Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 I'm going to try my hardest. I live in California though, so we'll see. Can my wife and I stay with you Bro?? That would make things easier if we end up goin'. Oh man, I can't wait!
Brother Adam Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 [quote name='Jake Huether' date='Jun 7 2004, 06:01 PM'] I'm going to try my hardest. I live in California though, so we'll see. Can my wife and I stay with you Bro?? That would make things easier if we end up goin'. Oh man, I can't wait! [/quote] Yes
daugher-of-Mary Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 Oh wow. Sounds awesome, and I will have my license by then!! bwahaha.. :ph34r: Anyone have any estimates on how far Pittsburgh is from Grand Rapids?
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 Well, from Steubenville its about 6-6 1/2 hours or so (my inlaws live 45 minutes away from GR and we live in Steubie) and Pittsburgh is about 45 minutes from us... I'd say it'd take you 7-7 1/2 hours.
Carrie Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 I can't make it, though I wish I could. I'll be with you guys in spirit though.
marielapin Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 We'd love to go, but things are changing so much we won't know until closer to time. Its a long way from Florida!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now