Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

bump - this was on page 3!!!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Must....bump....up...to....the....first...page.....


*Wipes sweat from forehead*

Posted

Easter 2005 is March 27.

If it'll take me three days to drive there, a couple days to be there, and three days to drive home....

Leave Tuesday, get there late Thursday/early Friday, be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, then leave Monday.

Lots of traveling! :D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I can't wait to meet everybody! :D

Posted

you guys have to show us around if we come early!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Sure! :)

Posted

I'm hoping and praying now that I will be able to go!

All I need is someone to pick me up!

homeschoolmom
Posted

Hey Rev... I don't have the atlas in front of me... Could we take the ferry across from Green Bay? Is it open in Mar.?

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

bump

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Bumpity-bump...

Posted

I would love to go but I am not sure how possible it will be... transportation and what not... but I will be praying for you both!.. Sorry if I cant come :sadder:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

bump

Brother Adam
Posted

bump.


Hi. My name is Adam. I'm a Cathoholic.

Hiii Adam.

Good job Adam, the first stage to recovery is to admit that you have a problem.


Problem?


Yes, admission instead of denial is a great first step.



I have no problem! I'm a Cathoholic and proud of it.


*Gasp!*

Posted

bumper cars

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:wavey: Hi! :wavey:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*BUMP*

Any possibility of getting this pinned?

Posted

Hey, for all you uncertain about transportaion, me and the mrs brother adam found something awesome:

[url="http://www.greyhound.com"]http://www.greyhound.com[/url]

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]bump[/font]

lil bull 04
Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Jun 6 2004, 08:37 AM'] [font="Courier"]bump
[b]to be sure every one sees this [/b] :D

already looks like there will be many Phatmassers in Grand Rapids, Michigan

I am planning a BBQ at John Ball Park for this - you [u]will[/u] want to be there, people - a Phatmass gathering in the north, heh. wow! :cool:
not EVERY cool Phatmass event can happen in Texas

and how cool is Bro. Adam and Mrs. Adam comming Home? you can't beat that ;)
we look forward to seeing you guys[/font] [/quote]
when?

Posted

lil bull, it is Easter 2005, which is March 27, I believe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...