An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me

Byzantine

Not so much.  Plants vs Zombies is more my veg out & relax recreation....

Person below me likes P vz Z and has a favorite character????

Edited by AnneLine

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Neither yes or no. Never played it.

TPBM likes the old computer game commander keen and the even older computer game frogger.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

ChristinaTherese

Keen is awesome! I don't know Frogger though. But I used to love watching my brother play Keen when we were kids. Prince of Persia was my favorite though, because he always died or almost did. I don't know why I liked watching him die in computer games.... It was more interesting than living? I mean, I like my brother... he's the best brother I could have asked for. I don't want him to die for many, many years.

TPBM likes making ellipses have four dots when they come at the ends of sentences.

Period.  That is how it works....

PvZ is a very fun game that really about good vanquishing evil, Tab.   I enjoy keeping the zombies off my front lawn and out of my house!!!!  ;)  BUt I need to keep my playing down to about 30 mins a day... as a reward for doing other things I need to get done. :)

The person below me... .is up for a challenge!

No, but I have to anyway so I can be a good hooman.

The person below me finally cleaned the fish tank.

I don't got no fishtank... will a load of dirty dishes qualify?  Because I did yesterdays' fishy dishes last night....

The Person Below Me is NOT gonna give in to temptation...

Surrender-Dorothy.jpg

THIS ^^^  is NOT our theme song!

Ohhhhhh... yes!    Where is the 'sniff' option on the internet??????

croissant_a.jpg?w=300&h=238

The person below me would like me to post the recipe I have for refrigerator croissants... that are easy to make and you can keep the dough in the fridge a few days so you can have LOTS of fresh, hot croissants....  (well, not AS good as the actual ones, but pretty good......)

Spem in alium

Ohhhhhh... yes!    Where is the 'sniff' option on the internet??????

croissant_a.jpg?w=300&h=238

The person below me would like me to post the recipe I have for refrigerator croissants... that are easy to make and you can keep the dough in the fridge a few days so you can have LOTS of fresh, hot croissants....  (well, not AS good as the actual ones, but pretty good......)

Um...YES, PLEASE! :) 

TPBM is a quick typist.

Only the one thrown in my face!   :SPLAT!:

The person below me likes a nice pot pie for dinner on a cold night.... (and, yes, I will dig up that recipe, Spem....)

AveMariaPurissima

Haven't had pot pie in ages, but it sounds good. :)

TPBM is impressed that yesterday we had a silent women's retreat. ;)  (i.e., silent women!)

I can niether confirm nor deny my impression, lest either statement be seen as microaggression.

TPBM is wearing blue.