An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me

Byzantine

ChristinaTherese

No, but I did just finish editing and turning in my final papers. I don't have anything left for the quarter! I'm free for a week and a half! I can, sleep, read, go on random adventures, get to daily Mass....

TPBM is on Spring Break.

Unfortunately, no. I had intended to do so sometime this week before I had the baby, but the baby had other plans.

TPBM has had way too many carbs today.

AveMariaPurissima

It's okay...not necessarily my favorite color, but it can look nice combined with other colors.

TPBM has a math midterm tomorrow. 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Sounds like labour pains. Nope, but i am doing a test tomorrow i'm sure, but i don't know what it is, and i don't think i've been studying the word of God enough for it, i will fail miserably, i have been failing miserably most days for a long time, but thank god you can pass this class simply by a good attendance record and passing each test only gives credit, distinction and high distinction, which i would like but have not the energy to study, hopefully in the future i will again. :P

TPBM enjoys going to swimming pools or the river,lake or ocean in summer and taking a dip.

yes, and right now would LOVE to put my left shoulder in some hot water.   Frozen shoulder=not a good thing!

The person below me would like some ice cream -- a better frozen thing!

No Sadly, not so by my own meager efforts.   :sos: 

BUT!!! Yes with God's Help!!!! :flex2:

The person below me is eagerly awaiting the sun to bake out aches and pains!

ChristinaTherese

Well, it was nice and sunny for a few days here.... Now it's back to rain, rain, rain. (My roommate was looking forward to going back home to CA and having some sun last week when finals ended. I was just coming to OR and figured it would be similar to what we already had. But I did want the break and to be able to get out into the country and hills and mountains and fields and a certain monastery.)

TPBM doesn't like getting highway daze and thinks I'm justified for being scared of the interstate on the way back after I possibly fell asleep for a second at the wheel on my way to visit my grandma. (I used it for one stretch, but a significantly shorter one. I also took an extra hour or more to get home.)

This person doesn't drive.... and is terrified of what you described.  Get off the freeway and rest a bit!

The person below me wants to nibble on something tasty... and knows EXACTLY what that would be!

Spem in alium

Nope! :) Had a lovely, satisfying dinner earlier.

This person enjoys a whisky from time to time (especially Scotch single malt).

I just want to throw my phone awa-ay. (A little whiskey in some hot milk is good.)

The person below me went on a nature walk.