Private Vows in The Laity/Spirituality

BarbaraTherese

2cdeb8c17d39bca83a2df0918a172e57.png     

Prayer of Surrender

"Make me what Thou wouldst have me. I bargain for nothing. I make no terms. I seek for no previous information whither Thou art taking me. I will be what Thou wilt make me, and all that Thou wilt make me. I say not, I will follow Thee whithersoever Thou goes, for I am weak, but I give myself to Thee, to lead me any whither"
- John Henry Cardinal Newman (1801-1890), Parochial Sermons, v.V.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BarbaraTherese

• Pax17

• AccountDeleted

• WhoamI

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My spiritual director (priest and religious superior) has received permission from diocesan offices to celebrate a Home Mass for the purpose of me renewing my life private vows to the evangelical coun

I am so glad, very truly and honestly glad, that Phatmass is here and with such accepting and openhearted, open minded, members in the main.  I think I probably soon will have only you to 'talk to'.  

Home Mass a resounding success in every way.  I loved the beautiful simplicity of the Mass on my coffee table and the celebration after was full of joy and exuberant.  More later after the Feast of Th

Posted Images

james-m-barrie-606472.jpg

Facemasks-1-1024x768.jpg 

Catholic Face MasksHERE

International Distrubutors (including Australia and NZ)  https://ascensionpress.com/pages/international-distributors

FaceMask_Photos_ChiRo_B_Product_d59a8703