Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Identify The Baby


Recommended Posts

Ancilla Domini
Posted

​Don't cheat by looking at the photo info? Or is it: Don't cheat, but I'm allowed to look at the photo info?

​Oh, come off it. :P I mean "Don't cheat by looking at the photo info."

Not A Mallard
Posted

​Oh, come off it. :P I mean "Don't cheat by looking at the photo info."

​Too late.

HopefulHeart
Posted

Since everyone is cheating :P, I will spill the beans on Cilla's picture....

It's Archibald Alexander Leach.

Ancilla Domini
Posted

Since everyone is cheating :P, I will spill the beans on Cilla's picture....

It's Archibald Alexander Leach.

​He was even classy as a little child. :P

Not A Mallard
Posted

Since everyone is cheating :P, I will spill the beans on Cilla's picture....

It's Archibald Alexander Leach.​

 

 

HopefulHeart
Posted

​He was even classy as a little child. :P

I know, his expression and posture just exude class.​

 

 

​Oh really? :P What if I told you that Archibald Alexander Leach and Cary Grant are one and the same?

Not A Mallard
Posted

​Oh really? :P What if I told you that Archibald Alexander Leach and Cary Grant are one and the same?

Morpheus2.jpg

HopefulHeart
Posted

Morpheus2.jpg

​Exactly.

HopefulHeart
Posted

New challenge! If you cheat on this one, you're gonna have some 'splaining to do.

8Qf7F8v.jpg

 

Not A Mallard
Posted

New challenge! If you cheat on this one, you're gonna have some 'splaining to do.

8Qf7F8v.jpg

 

​Ingrid Bergman

HopefulHeart
Posted

​Ingrid Bergman

​Not quite. :) This actress is most known for her work on TV.

Not A Mallard
Posted

​Not quite. :) This actress is most known for her work on TV.

​Lucille Ball?

HopefulHeart
Posted

​Lucille Ball?

​Yes!

Not A Mallard
Posted

​Yes!

 

My turn:

judy-garland-as-a-baby-jpg.jpg

Ancilla Domini
Posted

 

My turn:

judy-garland-as-a-baby-jpg.jpg

​Judging from the link at the bottom, I'm gonna guess this is Judy Garland. :P

Not A Mallard
Posted

​Judging from the link at the bottom, I'm gonna guess this is Judy Garland. :P

 

 

HopefulHeart
Posted

Lauren Bacall?

Ancilla Domini
Posted

Lauren Bacall?

​Nope. ;) Guess again.

Not A Mallard
Posted

Ingrid%2BBergman1.jpg​

A kid with a guitar. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...