Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Identify The Baby


Recommended Posts

HopefulHeart
Posted

Ugh, I have no idea. MUST RESIST THE URGE TO CHEAT.

I'll just start throwing out random names. Is it Audrey Hepburn?

Not A Mallard
Posted

Donna Reed?

Ancilla Domini
Posted

A kid with a guitar. 

​Oh my gosh how did you guess?!

Not A Mallard
Posted

​Oh my gosh how did you guess?!

Specifically, is it TAYLOR SWIFT???

HopefulHeart
Posted

Specifically, is it TAYLOR SWIFT???

​Sounds plausible.

ObKw8dK.gif

Not A Mallard
Posted

​Sounds plausible.

​cute-friends-patrick-spongebob-sweet-Fav

HopefulHeart
Posted

Cilla, I think we have the answer!!!! It's that icon of classic entertainment, Taylor Swift!

Not A Mallard
Posted

Cilla's not going to answer. She's probably just going to...shake it off.

 

53263CSIThree.jpg

Ancilla Domini
Posted

No to all of the above guesses! hehehe ;)

Alas, no, that is not Taylor Swift. Pictures of Taylor Swift must be posted with due reverence to her position in the forming of classical entertainment.

~~~~~A moment of silence, please ~~~~~

Taylor Swift:

tumblr_lu299lGGIP1r4lns3o1_500.jpeg

Anyhow, shall I give you another picture of the unknown actress?

Not A Mallard
Posted

I suppose.

HopefulHeart
Posted

All right, let's see another picture. I'll probably still be stumped. XD

HopefulHeart
Posted

Yep, still stumped. I'll mull it over.

Wait, is it Claudette Colbert? Margaret Lockwood?

Not A Mallard
Posted

...Ingrid Bergman?

Ancilla Domini
Posted

...Ingrid Bergman?

​I responded to this yesterday, but apparently it didn't go through.

Yep! It's Ingrid Bergman. Beautiful little lady, wasn't she?

Not A Mallard
Posted

​I responded to this yesterday, but apparently it didn't go through.

Yep! It's Ingrid Bergman. Beautiful little lady, wasn't she?

​

I KNEW IT!

...And that's because after I posted my guess I looked up baby pictures of Ingrid Bergman. I didn't think the kid looked like Ingrid at all, so I was actually surprised that I was right.

 

MY TURN:

Baby-Simba-the-lion-king-30912001-1920-1

Ancilla Domini
Posted

​

I KNEW IT!

...And that's because after I posted my guess I looked up baby pictures of Ingrid Bergman. I didn't think the kid looked like Ingrid at all, so I was actually surprised that I was right.

 

MY TURN:

Baby-Simba-the-lion-king-30912001-1920-1

​Oh oh oh, I know this one! Hang on....um....

:P

Not A Mallard
Posted

​Oh oh oh, I know this one! Hang on....um....

:P

​Not quite, but you're on the right track ;)

Ancilla Domini
Posted

​Not quite, but you're on the right track ;)

​hqdefault.jpg

Not A Mallard
Posted

​hqdefault.jpg

​Maybe in an alternate universe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...