Ancilla Domini Posted March 17, 2015 Author Posted March 17, 2015 Is she silent-era? No. Her most famous film was in the late 30's.
Ancilla Domini Posted March 17, 2015 Author Posted March 17, 2015 Vivien Leigh? Bingo! This is the best. XD "What a lovely dress." "Yes, I saw it in the window and I just couldn't resist!" Gotta love the Carol Burnett Show!
Not A Mallard Posted March 17, 2015 Posted March 17, 2015 So how does one insert a video? Help please. Insert the link, press enter, and erase and redo the process if it doesn't embed.
Ancilla Domini Posted March 18, 2015 Author Posted March 18, 2015 Here's another one - I think this one should be a bit easier.
HopefulHeart Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 The baby is Mickey Rooney! The fourth picture really gives it away. That dessert looks super tasty! Here's one of my favorites, which I made from scratch a couple years ago. (Hooray for nut-free carrot cake that won't kill me!)
Not A Mallard Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 I thought it was Robert Redford Is the dessert called "Mickey Rooney?"
HopefulHeart Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 Yeah, I named it Mickey Rooney. I would find new baby pictures to identify, but I took an exam today and don't have the energy.
Not A Mallard Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 Yeah, I named it Mickey Rooney. I would find new baby pictures to identify, but I took an exam today and don't have the energy. Because the dessert I posted is named "Tastes as Good as Robert Redford Looks (Robert Redford for short)"
HopefulHeart Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 Well in that case the full name of my dessert is "Made from Carrots in Honor of Mickey Rooney's Red Hair." Maybe red velvet cake would have been a better candidate.
Ancilla Domini Posted March 18, 2015 Author Posted March 18, 2015 The baby is Mickey Rooney! The fourth picture really gives it away. Yess! Well in that case the full name of my dessert is "Made from Carrots in Honor of Mickey Rooney's Red Hair." That is beautiful. I would definitely buy a cake with that name.
HopefulHeart Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 If I make Mickey Rooney over the summer, I will mail a piece of him to you.
Not A Mallard Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 That is beautiful. I would definitely buy a cake with that name. It's not cake. It's graham crackers, pudding, and whipped cream.
Ancilla Domini Posted March 18, 2015 Author Posted March 18, 2015 It's not cake. It's graham crackers, pudding, and whipped cream. HH's dessert was a cake, though. It was a carrot cake.
Not A Mallard Posted March 18, 2015 Posted March 18, 2015 Oh. At first glance, it looked like you quoted my post.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now