Winchester Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 I'm too atheo-Catholic to look up the post, but I hear there's word that there's some [mod]edited for the naughties--Budge[/mod] whinging about using mod tags as a means of being right [mod] edited for naughties--Hasan[/mod]ing hilarious. I believe I pioneered this bit of ribaldry. And it's funny. What's not funny is being a whingy [mod]dude--sidemunch88[/mod]at over the matter. Well, that is funny, but in the "Holy poop balls, what a ninny" kind of funny. If you can't deal, then turn in your fasces.
PhuturePriest Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 This indeed is something that happened. I was the victim in the situation, when I was just following the example you showed me. You are capable of no wrong, so I figured something was up.
Winchester Posted February 22, 2014 Author Posted February 22, 2014 Normally I do support persecuting FP.
PhuturePriest Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 Normally I do support persecuting FP. And I support Winchester supporting my persecution. This is why this friendship works so well.
Winchester Posted February 22, 2014 Author Posted February 22, 2014 And I support Winchester supporting my persecution. This is why this friendship works so well. While I respect this tactic, I still believe you must be destroyed.
PhuturePriest Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 While I respect this tactic, I still believe you must be destroyed. And I support this. Just do it quickly. The ACTs are coming up and I'm running out of time. I want an excuse to get out of doing them, and my ultimate demise at your hands is the perfect way out of this.
Winchester Posted February 22, 2014 Author Posted February 22, 2014 And I support this. Just do it quickly. The ACTs are coming up and I'm running out of time. I want an excuse to get out of doing them, and my ultimate demise at your hands is the perfect way out of this. You shall suffer the ACTs.
PhuturePriest Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 You shall suffer the ACTs. Damn you and your cruelty.
NotreDame Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 Is this one big joke thread or is this referring to something really awesome that I missed on another thread because I actually went out on a Friday night for once?
Lilllabettt Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 i'm not a whinger. i'm a whiner. get it right or don't talk to me.
cruciatacara Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 I'm too atheo-Catholic to look up the post, but I hear there's word that there's some [mod]edited for the naughties--Budge[/mod] whinging about using mod tags as a means of being right [mod] edited for naughties--Hasan[/mod]ing hilarious. I believe I pioneered this bit of ribaldry. And it's funny. What's not funny is being a whingy [mod]dude--sidemunch88[/mod]at over the matter. Well, that is funny, but in the "Holy poop balls, what a ninny" kind of funny. If you can't deal, then turn in your fasces. Winchester, only you could get away with this great thread! I felt exactly the same way when I read the whinge and even made a joke comment, but yeah, it is funny!I think being serious can be a disease sometimes. :)
ChristinaTherese Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 Is this one big joke thread or is this referring to something really amesome that I missed on another thread because I actually went out on a Friday night for once? It's referring to something in the Debate Table, on the Making Out thread. I think it's a page or two back by now. I'm not sure though.
cmaD2006 Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 Ok ... I thought winchester's post is funny. Really funny. Even propped it. The reason for asking what I did -- simple courtesy, that's all. The "edited by moderator" tag *is* a way of informing why something was edited by a moderator. And yes -- I *did* have to think twice while reading FuturePriest's post ... why? Because of the nature of the topic. However, I did not appreciate the post that was made in the Phatmass Facebook group. I felt it almost at a gossip level -- it should have been posted here. It's (insert your choice of not-so-nice-words here). So ... I am no longer part of that group. I've dealt 100% with all of the crappy gossip at my former parish. I'm not going to deal with it via facebook at all.
Deus te Amat Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 (edited) However, I did not appreciate the post that was made in the Phatmass Facebook group. I felt it almost at a gossip level -- it should have been posted here. It's (insert your choice of not-so-nice-words here). So ... I am no longer part of that group. I've dealt 100% with all of the crappy gossip at my former parish. I'm not going to deal with it via facebook at all. I am going to call you out on BS here. Considering that the correlation between active PMers and people who post in the Facebook Phatmass group is a very small number your talking about that post here, when almost no one has any clue what you are talking about, is gossip and temptation for curiosity about a matter that was posted on Facebook intentionally, so as not undermine Phatmass. Your bringing it here is reflected on you. I am sorry that you have dealt with gossip and uncomfortable situations in the past. Not fun. But your actions as a mod for this phorum do not, in my opinion, reflect the Christian ideal for which you profess to strive. I am sorry if this offends you. It was not my intent. I just wanted to respond to this harsh judgement of a friend of mine. Please remember that what you say and how you say it can be harmful as well. As strange as it may seem, the position of mod is a position of "power", insofar as the mod of a Catholic phorum would be expected to reflect the Catholic ideal. How you speak for or against someone can influence others to think that same way about them. Any elaboration on this point would be best done in a PM, I think. Edited February 22, 2014 by Deus_te_Amat
cruciatacara Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 Ok ... I thought winchester's post is funny. Really funny. Even propped it. The reason for asking what I did -- simple courtesy, that's all. The "edited by moderator" tag *is* a way of informing why something was edited by a moderator. And yes -- I *did* have to think twice while reading FuturePriest's post ... why? Because of the nature of the topic. However, I did not appreciate the post that was made in the Phatmass Facebook group. I felt it almost at a gossip level -- it should have been posted here. It's (insert your choice of not-so-nice-words here). So ... I am no longer part of that group. I've dealt 100% with all of the crappy gossip at my former parish. I'm not going to deal with it via facebook at all. Personally I don't belong to FB and have no idea what you are talking about. I do think though that if being a mod is getting to be too much for you, then maybe you need a break, not only from FB but from being a mod. I have been mod on several different forums (not here) and it doesn't have to be an oppressive job if it done with a light touch. But not everyone is suited to it because it takes a sense of humour as well as a sense of what's appropriate and what's not. And letting one's past hurts influence the call can cause a lot of problems. Just saying...
Aloysius Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 yeah when it was said in the facebook group i had absolutely no idea what was going on, no record of anyone saying it was "against the rules"... but when i saw cma's actual post, it really was just a request based on you having actually tricked her with the mod tags into investigating what had happened... so it wasn't nearly as big a deal as it was made out to be on the facebook post... nothing about it being 'against the rules'. now if the moderating team of phatmass could just get back to our real mission of secretly using all of your computing power to mine bitcoin in an attempt to take over the world, that'd be great.
cruciatacara Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 yeah when it was said in the facebook group i had absolutely no idea what was going on, no record of anyone saying it was "against the rules"... but when i saw cma's actual post, it really was just a request based on you having actually tricked her with the mod tags into investigating what had happened... so it wasn't nearly as big a deal as it was made out to be on the facebook post... nothing about it being 'against the rules'. now if the moderating team of phatmass could just get back to our real mission of secretly using all of your computing power to mine bitcoin in an attempt to take over the world, that'd be great. Now THAT'S what I mean! :lol4: There isn't much that a little humour won't help fix.BTW didn't bitcoin have some problem recently. I don't have any but I read something about it falling. Do a lot of people here have bitcoin??
Aloysius Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 i don't think they do lol. yeah bitcoin crashed a lot, and then one of the major exchanges crashed down hard because people don't trust it anymore... so on Mt Gox bitcoin's selling for $130 since no one is really confident they can take their bitcoin out of there, everywhere else it's relatively stable around $650. but the way of the future is dogecoin! [attachment=3258:dogecoin.jpg] send me dogecoin. much happy. very money. wow. my address: D6H95mbUidWfgEgTqNLzhuY1mu2ykLR7gH
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now