The Bus Station Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 I could stand to hear a little more. So you're a pants guy. I'm surprised.
WillT Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 (edited) well, i'm not wearing "real" pantaloons. they're pajama pantaloons. Mickey ones. the mouse. I'm glad you clarified. I would've guessed Mantle. PS. If you were a better Catholic, it'd be a pajama skirt. Edited February 24, 2014 by WillT
Winchester Posted February 24, 2014 Author Posted February 24, 2014 So you're a pantaloons guy. I'm surprised. Dames like to talk about themselves.
Lilllabettt Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 i sense that this thread has achieved its destiny in life. it has brought balance to the force.
Winchester Posted February 24, 2014 Author Posted February 24, 2014 they're red. because i'm a redhead. and also a harlot. because i wear high heels to Mass. not with my pajama pantaloons, obviously. Sounds like a great decision, to me.
Lil Red Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 I'm glad you clarified. I would've guessed Mantle. PS. If you were a better Catholic, it'd be a pajama skirt. you must have missed the harlot post above. ;)
The Bus Station Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 Dames like to talk about themselves. You are one smooth smoothie, there.
WillT Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 you must have missed the harlot post above. ;) Sadly yes. I've been rightfully flogged for my inattention. I'll try harder next time. :)
Lil Red Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 (edited) Sadly yes. I've been rightfully flogged for my inattention. I'll try harder next time. :) honestly. :rolleyes:: :P Edited February 24, 2014 by Lil Red
WillT Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 In my defense, I was distracted by the marriage thread in the Debate Table.
PhuturePriest Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 (edited) photo proof: (disregard the guy on the left.) Is it normal to suddenly realize I wouldn't make three quarters of the jokes at Winchester's expense that I do in real life because I would be too focused on his ridiculous muscles? Also, I was told Winchester is really short. Is this yet another lie? I remember when I first got on here and Hasan convinced me he was Asian. I felt stupid when I talked to him on Google+ and saw he had a skin complexion that burns from refrigerator lights. Edited February 24, 2014 by FuturePriest387
Lilllabettt Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 is that Winchester or is that Mark Wahlberg
The Bus Station Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 Is it normal to suddenly realize I wouldn't make three quarters of the jokes at Winchester's expense that I do in real life because I would be too focused on his ridiculous muscles? Also, I was told Winchester is really short. Is this yet another lie? I remember when I first got on here and Hasan convinced me he was Asian. I felt stupid when I talked to him on Google+ and saw he had a skin complexion that burns from refrigerator lights. :secret: that's Matt Damon.
PhuturePriest Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 is that Winchester or is that Mark Wahlberg :secret: that's Matt Damon. I've seen his picture before, so it's Winchester. I just haven't seen his ridiculous chest and arm muscles.
Lilllabettt Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 I've seen his picture before, so it's Winchester. I just haven't seen his ridiculous chest and arm muscles. idk i feel like most people can pick up from winchester's posts that he is capable of kicking their butts clear past the rockies. they have that je ne sais quoi about them.
PhuturePriest Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 idk i feel like most people can pick up from winchester's posts that he is capable of kicking their butts clear past the rockies. they have that je ne sais quoi about them. Admit it: You mainly said that to get a prop from Winchester. There's no shame in saying yes, I'd have done the same thing.
WillT Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 He used to wrestle polar bears in his spare time. Let's just say global warming was not the reason for the population decline.
ardillacid Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 Also, I was told Winchester is really short. Is this yet another lie? Are you familiar with Tyrion Lannister?
PhuturePriest Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 Are you familiar with Tyrion Lannister? No.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now