Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Credo in Deum
Posted

My feet.

Anastasia13
Posted

Gnostic Christian Bishop is banned. I didn't even get to rant about his cultural imperialism imposing his values and beliefs on mine and on me without respect for my freedom of belief and practice.

maximillion
Posted

People who don't do what you pay them to do.

TheresaThoma
Posted

I may just have an ear infection bur I don't want to have to pay to go to the Dr.....

Posted

Gnostic Christian Bishop is banned. I didn't even get to rant about his cultural imperialism imposing his values and beliefs on mine and on me without respect for my freedom of belief and practice.

 

I feel slow ... I just found out that he's banned.  But on the bright side, he was banned on the day St. Ignatius is celebrated.

 

Way to go Inigo (~ over the "n")! :)

Anastasia13
Posted

A job I wanted is no longer available, and I was given a short end at another interview.

Spem in alium
Posted

I'm tired and my eyes hurt.

 

 

OnlySunshine
Posted

I have 3 weeks until the next semester starts and I have virtually nothing to do in the meantime.  I know it's like a vacation but I'm already bored...  :(

Catherine Therese
Posted

When you include my Confirmation Saint, my initials are M.A.P.S. True story.

 

From now on we'll call you Atlas.

Posted

Stupid tourists are stupid and make my head hurt from all the *smh* I'm doing.

Ancilla Domini
Posted (edited)

I just got home from visiting my friends in deepest rural Minnesota, and now I'm back in the bright-lights of NYC. I HATE the city and I miss my buddies.

 

:cry4: :cry3:

Edited by Ancilla Domini
Posted

Tail end of hurricane Bertha causing havoc...................

 

 

Being fleeced by unscrupulous people.

Posted

My niece is getting married in a fairy costume and her husband to be is dressing up like Peter pan. God help us that are there

Posted

My niece is getting married in a fairy costume and her husband to be is dressing up like Peter pan. God help us that are there

Wow, just wow.

Posted

Grrrrh!

 

Does anyone speak Esperanto, or maybe official blue? I could string a set of swear words together right now but can't say why.

Spem in alium
Posted

The clothes airer I bought two days ago just broke. Ugh.

 

Credo in Deum
Posted

I don't have any grievances.

Deus te Amat
Posted

grievance: in order to have dinner, I have to get up. Life is so hard. 

Posted

Not really a grievance but just wanted somewhere to post that I still miss my cat..............

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...