AnneLine Posted May 16, 2014 Posted May 16, 2014 Welll... I'm trying to work thru a couple of projects that i HAVE TO get done... and then I have to figure out how to post a challenge. SO will be a few days. If anyone is interested, there is a short-term goals Guild that I have joined on HabitRPG and I am tackling 2 dreaded tasks using it as a motivator. Trying to get some ideas for how to do this... and some experience behind me before I post our own challenge..... Will share more sooon..... meanwhile, keep on clicking things off on your habits, dailies and to dos!!!!! And lets get in the habit of occasionally just posting an encouragement on the RPG chat to motivate each other!!! (Or here if you prefer... ) WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
AnneLine Posted May 28, 2014 Posted May 28, 2014 So... I've posted a challenge to the Lumpkins in HabitRPG. Something to get us going again. Anyone wanna join me? And I paid some gold so I can post a video to motivate us!!!! [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7EpEnglgk[/media]
AnneLine Posted May 28, 2014 Posted May 28, 2014 Yup. Now if you viewed it, go sign up for the challenge!!!!
cartermia Posted May 28, 2014 Posted May 28, 2014 I viewed so I will go sign up! BTW, I didn't know how to work it either... :paperbag:
AnneLine Posted May 29, 2014 Posted May 29, 2014 I'm glad it wasn't just an old timer like me, Carter.. I had to ask one of the people on the site how to do the challenge. It wasn't clear to me... but apparently when you put in the challenge, you designate it as for everyone or just the party.... please let me know that you found it because as of last time I looked, NO ONE was signed up!
AnneLine Posted May 29, 2014 Posted May 29, 2014 AND if you mean the computer... as I said to ARFink earlier today, THAT is why so many people my age and slightly older are SO RESISTANT to learning the computers and related stuff... because we were traumatized by THOSE THINGS in the 1970's. I was actually one of the 1st people in my circle to use them, but brother they were hard to use.....!!!!
ChristinaTherese Posted May 29, 2014 Posted May 29, 2014 I'm in the Inn for an indefinite period of time.... I'm experimenting with not using my laptop and just going to the school computers when I need to do work. And I decided to pop onto Phatmass for a little bit. But I need to work on a presentation, so I'm not here for long either.
AnneLine Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 And i have put in my request.... for a reward.... that somoene will post a youtube video in honor of my attempts to get our Party revitalized.... no one wants to Party any more???? are we alll.... done-for????
arfink Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 I am party-ing. ;) I choose this: [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XRocIidHBc[/media]
arfink Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 So yeah, if ya'll want to keep playing, that's cool. If not, I have a request: If you're going to be in the Inn for, I dunno, an indefinite length of time, please consider letting us remove you from the party roster. We can re-add you at any time, but we want to do this so that if we want to go questing we'll only have active members and won't have to worry about killing people off while they're in the Inn. We also could use some room for other people who'd like to join our party and who we do not have room for right now. If you'd like to take a hiatus from the Lumpkin's, please PM me, and I'll remove ya. I'll save your ID so you can get back in later.
AnneLine Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 As far as I am concerned, current and X and future Habiteers are welcome to hang out her in our PhatLounge... but yeah, it probably makes sense what you are saying, ARFink, about having people leave with the ability to return when ready. At some point we will want to do another quest, I think, and it is hard to do it when we have a bunch of silent partners. Even if someone don't want to (or just can't) formally RPG with us right now, you certainly can let us know how you are doing in general! In the meantime, however, THANK YOU, ARFink for the nice musical reward. Let us know when you have selected that as a reward for good deeds done and we'll be thinking of something nice for you!!!!! (or something evil.... :evil: ) You never know......
ChristinaTherese Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 Okay. I'm not going to get back on my own computer any time soon, although I have been stopping here at Phatmass when I get on the school computers, so I'll try to get out of the party. I'll PM you if I can't figure out how to do it myself. (I think SilentJoy was able to do it herself, so I should be able to....)
ChristinaTherese Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 Done. And it was quite easy. There's a little red button that says "leave" under the party list, so I pushed it.
arfink Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 Thanks Christina Therese. I hope you can come back some day soon. :)
AnneLine Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 YES!!!! We definitely want you to stay in touch from time to time, too..... you are welcome to hang with us on this thread as a 'past and hopefully future' member!!!!
AnneLine Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 AND ARFink tells me he has completed a task and paid for his video reward... so here is one ESPECIALLY for him!!!!! YOU WIN!!!! [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovvk7T8QUIU[/media]
arfink Posted May 30, 2014 Posted May 30, 2014 AND ARFink tells me he has completed a task and paid for his video reward... so here is one ESPECIALLY for him!!!!! YOU WIN!!!! [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovvk7T8QUIU[/media] That's pretty awesome!
cartermia Posted May 31, 2014 Posted May 31, 2014 I have joined and completed a task (and paid the token thingy).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now