An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Obamacare Thread

God the Father

KnightofChrist

I do not support that.

Good. Then join me in condemning the Democrat Party as a hate group, guilty of many crimes against humanity. If you have to condemn the Republican party to condemn the Democrat Party that is fine with me.

The republicans target blacks and the poor after they are born. Are you ok with that?

I don't agree with that in the same manner you would, I think both parties attack all living persons in many ways by growing a big and abusive government. I just believe Democrats are more guilty of it. Abortion, if it is not stopped will reduce the Black population to very dangerous levels, well more dangerous levels, that effects born and living people. If the trend continues, more blacks being aborted than born, it has the possibility of reducing their number so greatly that in a few generations blacks will nearly cease to exist in the US.

So as long as the wrong being done isnt murder, its ok?

No.

So your only objection to how Democrats treat people is abortion? Good. We agree!

No, there are many more but it is the greatest evil of our time, and it is their greatest evil.

But you seem to think you can dismiss all the evils that the Republican party does by mistreatment of almost everyone that isnt a white male with a lot of money.

Again if you want to condemn the Republican Party as a hate group, go for it, I will not think it wrong or dismiss it. It's support for unjust wars are crimes against humanity, but Democrats have supported just as many unjust wars. I would just like everyone to be honest in comparing the two parties. The Democrat party has been and is the greater evil, and commits the greater evils. It is a hate group that strongly supports the mass-murder of innocence babies.

Fact: Any group that supports the mass-murder of a group of people they declare as non persons is a hate group. Be it the Democrat Party, the Republican Party, the Nazi Party, the Communist Party, the KKK, the Hell's Angels, or any other like party or group.

things that lead to a more supportive system of life. 

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And THIS is why republicans suck!

Because even while they run about screaming pro life (which is a good thing of course) they do NOTHING to help the mother once the baby is here. 

Oh youre poor and you work at McDonalds as a single mother because you cant afford higher education? LAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Just get moar jobz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

havok579257

The church teaches that we should help our fellow man by any means available. Do you think that Jesus would have a problem with the government helping out it's people?

As a matter of fact, the entire purpose of a democratic government is to serve it's people. so by definition, we MUST take care of each other through the government!

except the government doesn't take care of the most helpless of us all, the unborn.  i think Jesus would clearly have a problem with the government not helping and supporting the most vunerable of us.

Isidore_of_Seville

except the government doesn't take care of the most helpless of us all, the unborn.  i think Jesus would clearly have a problem with the government not helping and supporting the most vunerable of us.

you're definitely right there! But just because the government isn't  currently doing one thing doesn't mean that it's not currently doing a whole lof of other things! And it also doesn't mean that it can't one day protect the most helpless of us all!

KnightofChrist

Fiction: Any group that supports the mass-murder of a group of people they declare as non persons is a hate group, unless it's the Democrat Party, because it gets a pass for crimes against humanity.

Isidore_of_Seville

Fiction: Any group that supports the mass-murder of a group of people they declare as non persons is a hate group, unless it's the Democrat Party, because it gets a pass for crimes against humanity.

Have you ever heard a Democrat say "Hooray we murdered all those babies!" ? Nope. You haven't.

havok579257

you're definitely right there! But just because the government isn't  currently doing one thing doesn't mean that it's not currently doing a whole lof of other things! And it also doesn't mean that it can't one day protect the most helpless of us all!

so i think if we are going to condemn one party for not helping the poor and helpless we should also condemn the party that supports murder of the unborn, the most helpless of them all.

havok579257

man where are you getting this.  who on here gives the democrats and their pro-abortion policies a pass?

Isidore_of_Seville

so i think if we are going to condemn one party for not helping the poor and helpless we should also condemn the party that supports murder of the unborn, the most helpless of them all.

unfortunately, no.

If you look at the lengthy post I made earlier, you can actually see that the Democratic party (strange as it might sound, however, it is irrefutably true) actually has policies that do more to reduce the number of abortions than the Republican party does. What this means is that the GOP doesn't help anyone at all, not even the unborn, as well as the Democratic party does.

KnightofChrist

Have you ever heard a Democrat say "Hooray we murdered all those babies!" ? Nope. You haven't.

Yes, I have many times they just replace 'murder' with choice or something that distracting and deceitful word softens the blow, and 'baby' or 'babies' with fetus or blob of cells or something dehumanizing.

havok579257

unfortunately, no.

If you look at the lengthy post I made earlier, you can actually see that the Democratic party (strange as it might sound, however, it is irrefutably true) actually has policies that do more to reduce the number of abortions than the Republican party does. What this means is that the GOP doesn't help anyone at all, not even the unborn, as well as the Democratic party does.

yeah that makes sense.  cause according to your logic, the catholic church should support more access to abortions, free abortions and more killing on innocent babies because that will help reduce abortion.  the church is actually causing more abortions right now because it doesn't support birth control, pre-marital sex or any other reason liberals give that will reduce abortions.  dang you catholic church for your anti-abortion stance.  support abortions and then we will reduce abortions.  i mean what's more logical.

KnightofChrist

man where are you getting this.  who on here gives the democrats and their pro-abortion policies a pass?

The Democrat Party is a hate group, because it has a long history of hate crimes and crimes against humanity. So the answer to your question is anyone who will not admit at least it part that the Democrat party seems very much like other hate groups that have denied the personhood of a group of people and justified their mass murder.

Isidore_of_Seville

Yes, I have many times they just replace 'murder' with choice or something that distracting and deceitful word softens the blow, and 'baby' or 'babies' with fetus or blob of cells or something dehumanizing.

Look man, I hear you. I'm upset too. But let's not paint people who are not evil, as evil. Nobody rejoices in having an abortion, and nobody rejoices when someone they know has an abortion.

I explained in my earlier posts the primary reasons why woman choose to have abortions. It is not out of some evil plot to destroy lives or to murder the unborn. It is a logical choice for their own well being. However morally misguided their logic might seem to you, the fact remains the providing opportunities for a new mother to feel confident in her ability to provide for and care for her child is the only way to reduce the number of abortions in the world.

As you have seen over the last 50 years, shouting "you're evil and you're murdering people" simply doesn't work.

Edited by Isidore_of_Seville

havok579257

3. Democracti suggetions: Sexual education should be a required part of the learning framework of our nation.

Republican suggestions: Keep sexual educaiton out of schools. It's up to parents to teach their children what they want them to know about sexual behavior.

Thanks!

so teaching people they can and should have lots of pre-martial sex is a good thing as long as you use birth control is a positive stance that will reduce abortions like democrats says.  oh wait, its 100% fact that since the invention of oral birth control abortion rates have increased not decreased.  oral birth control actually helps promote abortions.

the democrats stance is you should have as much sex as with as many people as you can but just make sure to use birth control.  although if your birth control doesn't work or if you mess up its timing and you get pregnant, well its your legal right to murder your own baby.  cause how dare we make anyone have consequences for their actions.

havok579257

Look man, I hear you. I'm upset too. But let's not paint people who are not evil, as evil. Nobody rejoices in having an abortion, and nobody rejoices when someone they know has an abortion.

I explained in my earlier posts the primary reasons why woman choose to have abortions. It is not out of some evil plot to destroy lives or to murder the unborn. It is a logical choice for their own well being. However morally misguided their logic might seem to you, the fact remains the providing opportunities for a new mother to feel confident in her ability to provide for and care for her child is the only way to reduce the number of abortions in the world.

As you have seen over the last 50 years, shouting "you're evil and you're murdering people" simply doesn't work.

its selfish plain and simple and the democrats promote that selfishness.  that your selfish choices and your wants are more important than a babies life.  that your desire to have as much sex as you want without consequences is more important than a babies life.