CrossCuT Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 Yeah Ive seen that video Arfink...its still gross. Double battered in who knows what...then deep fried. Maybe its not as bad as what we all think, but there are wayyyy healthier options out there.
Not The Philosopher Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 If you stop drinking soda you will turn into a pony, this is also a fact This actually happened to me once.
The Bus Station Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 If you die in a pony costume you die in real life.
OnlySunshine Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 (edited) That's actually been disproved. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X37N-INuRUg[/media] I don't think I could trust someone who works for McD's to tell me what the nuggets are made of. There are more news articles pointing that there is junk in the nuggets that we shouldn't be eating. Edited June 12, 2014 by MaterMisericordiae
arfink Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 Yeah Ive seen that video Arfink...its still gross. Double battered in who knows what...then deep fried. Maybe its not as bad as what we all think, but there are wayyyy healthier options out there. I've worked in industrial-scale food service stuff. This stuff is just not as scary as you think it is.
Winchester Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 I've worked in industrial-scale food service stuff. This stuff is just not as scary as you think it is. You are obviously part of the conspiracy.
arfink Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 Yeah Ive seen that video Arfink...its still gross. Double battered in who knows what...then deep fried. Maybe its not as bad as what we all think, but there are wayyyy healthier options out there. They do tell you what they're battered in: tempura. Same thing they make your sweet-n-sour chicken with at the local Chinese place.
Credo in Deum Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 You're obviously part of the obviously obvious conspiracy. I watch Alex Jones, so I know what I'm talking about.
Ice_nine Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 I've worked in industrial-scale food service stuff. This stuff is just not as scary as you think it is. I don't know. I just think it's better to not eat things with about 20-40 chemical additives added for flavor. I'll probably get cancer anyway :shrug:
arfink Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 I don't know. I just think it's better to not eat things with about 20-40 chemical additives added for flavor. I'll probably get cancer anyway :shrug:
arfink Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 (edited) Everything is made of chemicals. Except perhaps the Platonic ideal of justice. Edited June 12, 2014 by arfink
fides' Jack Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 I don't think I could trust someone who works for McD's to tell me what the nuggets are made of. There are more news articles pointing that there is junk in the nuggets that we shouldn't be eating. And I most definitely couldn't trust media companies - who's main goal is to get a sensational story - about what it's made of. But anyway, McD's supports planned parenthood, so I don't want to eat there, anyway. Chick-fil-A, on the other hand...
PhuturePriest Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 I'm feeling pretty invincible and doing whatever I please, including walking in lightning storms and drinking tons of pop. Why? Because the ACTs are in three days, and there's no way God would let me have the pleasure of dying before having to take them.
OnlySunshine Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 (edited) And I most definitely couldn't trust media companies - who's main goal is to get a sensational story - about what it's made of. But anyway, McD's supports planned parenthood, so I don't want to eat there, anyway. Chick-fil-A, on the other hand... It's difficult to figure out who to trust these days. I had no idea McD's supported P.P. but that's another definite reason not to go there (as if I needed another one). Edited June 12, 2014 by MaterMisericordiae
OnlySunshine Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 I'm feeling pretty invincible and doing whatever I please, including walking in lightning storms and drinking tons of pop. Why? Because the ACTs are in three days, and there's no way God would let me have the pleasure of dying before having to take them.
arfink Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 For me it has less to do with the sugar or what weirdness you can get when you boil all the water out of something, and more to do with the fact that it's very expensive buy it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now