Perigrina Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 I think you should reread my first post. It doesn't say what you say it says. My first response was to ask you to support your position. If you thought that I had misunderstood you, that would have been a good opportunity to clarify. You went for the funny gif option instead. I do not want to fight with you. Do you want an apology? A free shot at me? A knock-knock joke? Tell me what it will take to end this and I'll see what I can do.
CrossCuT Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 (edited) Winchester thinks everyone is stupid. Besides, he is a passive aggressive troll. He will just dance around you laughing so dont bother. :evil: Edited June 12, 2014 by CrossCuT
Perigrina Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 Winchester thinks everyone is stupid. Besides, he is a passive aggressive troll. He will just dance around you laughing so dont bother. :evil: I knew he reminded me of me.
CrossCuT Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 I knew he reminded me of me. Haha! Actually, dont say such horrible things about yourself.
Perigrina Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 Haha! Actually, dont say such horrible things about yourself. But it is true. My earliest memories are of being told how smart I was. I formed my identity around feeling superior to people. It is taken me a long time to learn that intelligence does not make me better and is not something to use to put people down. It is a gift to offer in service to God and His people. And I still struggle against temptations to put people down and to misuse my intelligence. My first impulse in many situations is to be a very nasty person.
Credo in Deum Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 But it is true. My earliest memories are of being told how smart I was. I formed my identity around feeling superior to people. It is taken me a long time to learn that intelligence does not make me better and is not something to use to put people down. It is a gift to offer in service to God and His people. And I still struggle against temptations to put people down and to misuse my intelligence. My first impulse in many situations is to be a very nasty person.
CrossCuT Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 My first impulse in many situations is to be a very nasty person. I struggle with that too :evil:
Winchester Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 Winchester thinks everyone is stupid. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRIr9MNmCwU[/media]
PhuturePriest Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 I see that Winchester has not presented a supporting argument (unless one counts a gif) for his claims that this is pseudoscience. We are not talking about phlebotinum here. Real science takes time for ideas to be accepted. When the hypothesis that smoking tobacco is harmful was proposed it took time and research to establish this. It did not turn into real science when the tobacco companies admitted it was true. What determines whether one is doing science is the process. There are real scientists doing real studies on harmful effects of high fructose corn syrup with mixed results. The studies which conclude that it is not worse than other sugars tend to be financed by corn producers. Even if those studies are correct, it is well established that any sugars in the quantity used in soft drinks are likely to be harmful if regularly consumed. It is not pseudoscience to advise people to avoid soft drinks. There is sufficient evidence to support this. As for you, Winchester, I have to thank you. I have spent a lot of my life being an arrogant jerk who talks down to people. It was very good for me to be on the receiving end of it. In return, I advise you to have a good long think about whether you want to be that person. Winchester is not a jerk. He makes jokes constantly, and rarely makes serious posts. If you want to see him get serious, ask him about anarchism.
Perigrina Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 Winchester is not a jerk. He makes jokes constantly, and rarely makes serious posts. If you want to see him get serious, ask him about anarchism. I am pleased that you are defending him.
Credo in Deum Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 Winchester is not a jerk. He makes jokes constantly, and rarely makes serious posts. If you want to see him get serious, ask him about anarchism. He's a loose cannon I tells ya! A loose cannon!
Perigrina Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 No. Don't do that. Tell you what. I won't ask you about anarchism, if you will believe that I do not have any hard feelings against you.
CrossCuT Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 People need to stop being nice and be angry with me
Winchester Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 Tell you what. I won't ask you about anarchism, if you will believe that I do not have any hard feelings against you. I'll try harder, then.
PhuturePriest Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 People need to stop being nice and be angry with me You are a terrible liberal who is destroying the Church from the inside out.
CrossCuT Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 You are a terrible liberal who is destroying the Church from the inside out. Thats more like it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now