An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Book On Homosexual Behaviour

Perigrina

KnightofChrist

Tell me more about where the money our country is going. Cake is the least of our problems if you want to go down that road.

That still avoids the question. How much money are you willing to gain from a group involved in immoral practices, such as the flesh trade, before you draw the line, before your heart tells you it would be wrong... no more? I still cannot imagine you selling any product at all or at least not for long to any such business and being cool with gaining that money.

Edited by KnightofChrist

So, since the world has bigger problems, we should all cooperate in grave sin when it is convenient to do so?

Selling a cake to a gay person is now a grave sin?

That still avoids the question. How much money are you willing to gain from a group involved in immoral practices, such as the flesh trade, before you draw the line, before your heart tells you it would be wrong... no more? I still cannot imagine you selling any product at all or at least not for long to any such business and being cool with gaining that money.

Im willing to spend a cakes worth. 

KnightofChrist

Well if we're just going to play games. I'm not going to take this seriously anymore. 

Im sorry but I really cant take it seriously. I see nothing wrong with selling people cake. 

KnightofChrist

Im sorry but I really cant take it seriously. I see nothing wrong with selling people cake. 

Nothing wrong from making a profit from the flesh trade, I understand. 

Nothing wrong from making a profit from the flesh trade, I understand. 

Dude, if someone wants cake, give them cake. Because its [i][color=#ff0000]flooping[/color][/i] cake!

Im not making a profit off flesh trade, im making a profit off cake!

Edited by CrossCuT

Nihil Obstat

I said cooperation.

KnightofChrist

Dude, if someone wants cake, give them cake. Because its flooping cake!

Im not making a profit off flesh trade, im making a profit off cake!

The flesh trade is immoral, and it makes its money from selling women and men as sexual objects. If one accepted this money in return for a product or good one would be receiving money that was gained by selling women and men as objects. But more importantly the acceptance of that money and doing business with those groups would reduce or bring into great doubt one's opposition to those groups. Because it's serving two masters, being completely contradictory, not being real to one's supposed beliefs. 

How could we ever say we were against the flesh trade if we willingly and openly partner with and make money off or from the flesh trade? 

The flesh trade is immoral, and it makes its money from selling women and men as sexual objects. If one accepted this money in return for a product or good one would be receiving money that was gained by selling women and men as objects. But more importantly the acceptance of that money and doing business with those groups would reduce or bring into great doubt one's opposition to those groups. Because it's serving two masters, being completely contradictory, not being real to one's supposed beliefs. 

How could we ever say we were against the flesh trade if we willingly and openly partner with and make money off or from the flesh trade? 

Now youre being ridiculous.

KnightofChrist

Now youre being ridiculous.

No Ma'am, I am not, and your refusal to answer the question honestly tells me all that I need to know. I stand by my belief that in real life you would not willingly make money from the flesh trade by selling them any product or good. The whole 'it's just cake' stuff would fly out the window.