cmaD2006 Posted June 15, 2014 Posted June 15, 2014 In the time honored tradition here on PhatMass, when a thread gets toooo large (i.e. page 50), the thread is closed and a new one is birthed :). I have the privilege to do this today, and I am deeply honored. So ... I am moving the last post from the original thread here :). Stay tuned (give me 2 minutes)
cmaD2006 Posted June 15, 2014 Author Posted June 15, 2014 Nope not yet but that is on my to-read list TPBM has emails to catch up on. I guess I will answer it (since I can't figure out how to move a post from one thread to another ...) Given that I have over 13,995 unread emails in my mailbox, I can safely say that I have emails to catch up on (or at least toss). TPBM is exhausted, and won't get too much rest tomorrow on Sunday (no rest for the weary!)
ChristinaTherese Posted June 15, 2014 Posted June 15, 2014 I've basically been resting for the last few days, and will go to the Coast tomorrow. Y'know, undeserved rest now that I'm back from school for the next 6 weeks before I finish my finals (2 papers) and get back to studying some stuff I need to study. TPBM has been in summer break for a bit already.
Spem in alium Posted June 15, 2014 Posted June 15, 2014 Nope, winter here at the moment. TPBM has recently been to a concert.
AnneLine Posted June 15, 2014 Posted June 15, 2014 (edited) NOPE, not if i can avoid it!!!! The person below me is ALSO craving Eclairs, courtesy of St. Therese..... :P :eat: :p Edited June 15, 2014 by AnneLine
Not A Mallard Posted June 15, 2014 Posted June 15, 2014 (edited) NOOOOOOOOPE. Chuck Testa. TPBM knows what my response means. Edited June 15, 2014 by Not A Mallard
Perigrina Posted June 15, 2014 Posted June 15, 2014 I had to google it, but I know now. TPBM has a first aid certificate.
truthfinder Posted June 16, 2014 Posted June 16, 2014 (edited) Nope, God help us all if I discover an injured person. TPBM is good with giving directions. Edited June 16, 2014 by truthfinder
AnneLine Posted June 16, 2014 Posted June 16, 2014 I am excellent at giving directions for those who enjoy getting lost. TPBM has gotten lost on that kind of directions.....
ChristinaTherese Posted June 16, 2014 Posted June 16, 2014 Actually, I kind of do enjoy getting lost. But it has to be the right time and place. I prefer having a general idea of where I am, without extraneous details of the exact location or route I need. TPBM had a good Sunday.
Perigrina Posted June 16, 2014 Posted June 16, 2014 I had a wonderful Sunday. Most of my adult children came to visit for Fathers' Day and I had all the grandchildren here. Mass was excellent as usual and the homily was especially good. TPBM enjoys doing crafts.
TheresaThoma Posted June 17, 2014 Posted June 17, 2014 Sorta, only because Google makes it really easy to do so. TPBM knows basically nothing about golf.
Spem in alium Posted June 17, 2014 Posted June 17, 2014 This is true. I know very little. TPBM is reading a great book at the moment.
cmaD2006 Posted June 17, 2014 Author Posted June 17, 2014 no ... too tired. Started reading "Begin Again" (the biography of Bruno Lanteri by Fr. Gallagher). But still have two chapters (or so) to go and haven't picked it up in about a month. TPBM does not have to get up early tomorrow.
Credo in Deum Posted June 17, 2014 Posted June 17, 2014 I wish. I'm up at 4:00 am every morning, Mon-Fri and sometimes Sat. TPBM is not a big sports fan.
ChristinaTherese Posted June 17, 2014 Posted June 17, 2014 Yep. Plenty. TPBM can go without food if they skip breakfast without their body complaining much if at all.
Credo in Deum Posted June 17, 2014 Posted June 17, 2014 True, for the most part. Around dinner I get hungry but with God's grace that can be ignored, lol. TPBM is not a fan of technology and is constantly being told they should have been born in another time period.
ChristinaTherese Posted June 17, 2014 Posted June 17, 2014 Yep. I mean, I spend a good bit of time with it anyway, but I kinda need email and stuff for now. TPBM is planning a vacation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now