Spem in alium Posted June 17, 2014 Posted June 17, 2014 Yep! TPBM knows someone who is graduating soon.
cmaD2006 Posted June 18, 2014 Author Posted June 18, 2014 YES. In two days. And one who graduated a few weeks ago. And a phatmasser as well :) TPBM is wishing he/she had a personal maid who could cook. And have dinner ready every night. Not a husband/wife but an actual maid.
Spem in alium Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 Nope! Love to cook (Not so fussed about cleaning, though...). TPBM has knotted muscles. :(
ChristinaTherese Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 Nope. TPBM hasn't finished finals yet for the school year.
Spem in alium Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 I have no finals. :) TPBM likes very dark chocolate (as in, more than 80% cocoa). (My favourite is 90%).
Perigrina Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 Yes, that is the only sort of chocolate that I like. TPBM likes sailing in small sailboats.
AnneLine Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 nope. Not even with chocolate.... TPBM loves cappuccinos....
TheresaThoma Posted June 19, 2014 Posted June 19, 2014 Sometimes, my tolerance for caffine is very low at the moment TPBM likes rain
ChristinaTherese Posted June 19, 2014 Posted June 19, 2014 I live alternately in Seattle and Portland. So, I'd better. But really, my favorite weather is when it's partly cloudy: sunny enough to guarantee no rain, and cloudy enough to protect from the sun. TPBM has met another Phatmasser.
Perigrina Posted June 19, 2014 Posted June 19, 2014 No I have not met another Phatmasser, at least not knowingly. TPBM attended summer camp as a child.
AnneLine Posted June 20, 2014 Posted June 20, 2014 No, but I will willingly eat their young! :eat: :eek: TPBM enjoys fresh fruits and/or veggies
Perigrina Posted June 20, 2014 Posted June 20, 2014 Yes, I make a batch of juice almost every day. TPBM has learned martial arts.
Not A Mallard Posted June 21, 2014 Posted June 21, 2014 In a way. TPBM still has his/her action figures.
Perigrina Posted June 21, 2014 Posted June 21, 2014 False. I can't remember if I ever had any. TPBM likes gardening.
AnneLine Posted June 21, 2014 Posted June 21, 2014 In a limited way, yes. And I like taking revenge on the blackberries by eating their young! :eat: TPBM is sore from having taken a VERY LONG WALK or doing other exercise over the last few days...
CountrySteve937 Posted June 21, 2014 Posted June 21, 2014 Yes, I just got back from doing some hiking. TPBM can cook
Byzantine Posted June 22, 2014 Posted June 22, 2014 No, but several family members have. TPBM has read To Kill a Mockingbird more than once.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now