Spem in alium Posted July 31, 2014 Posted July 31, 2014 Yes! :) TPBM enjoys researching a particular subject of interest (and if so, what is it? I quite like archaeological things, myself).
maximillion Posted July 31, 2014 Posted July 31, 2014 Yes. I like researching systems of healthcare different to the British one, seeing what could be learned from them and trying to get the ideas promulgated, especially in relation to mental health. (I don't like the Descartian basis of our system). TPBM prefers swimming in the ocean (to in a pool).
Not A Mallard Posted August 1, 2014 Posted August 1, 2014 Heck no. I hate not knowing what's at the bottom of where I'm swimming. TPBM likes cheesy movies.
maximillion Posted August 1, 2014 Posted August 1, 2014 NO......I have a rather special sense of humour due to the Aspies. Though when I do find something funny it can keep me amused for days. TPBM likes things to be neat and tidy.
Not A Mallard Posted August 1, 2014 Posted August 1, 2014 Depends on the situation. TPBM has a desire to play video games, but would feel lazy doing so.
cmaD2006 Posted August 1, 2014 Author Posted August 1, 2014 VERY. It's been a very long week. TPBM needs a vacation or a nice retreat.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now